Chapter 24: The Reckoning

Juliet's P.O.V

Once I woke up Klaus snapped Stefan's neck again. It's now night and we are at Mystic Falls High school. Klaus roughly grabbed my upper arm and dragged me with him into the school. He knows about Elena.

We stopped walking as Elena walked around the corner and gasps when she sees Klaus and throwing me a confused look.

"There's my girl." Klaus said.

"Klaus!" Elena exclaimed. She turns to run but Klaus gets there before her.

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"
-
He grabs Elena and drag us down the hallway as I'm trying to get out of his iron grip on me I even scratched him and drew blood but nothing eased his grip. If he grips me any harder my arm will snap.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point in breaking the curse and becoming the hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus says aggravated.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena exclaims. I snap my head to her.

"Elena no." I said.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways in making you suffer." He says as he pulls us through the door. He drags us to the gym.

"Attention, seniors." Klaus began in a American accent which made him less attractive. "You have been officially busted, prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus finished. All the teenagers groaned and started leaving. Then he started talking with his normal voice. "You two. I remember you." Klaus says to Dana and Chad.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asks confused.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He began compelling her. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana." She lifts her foot and he moves onto Chad compelling him. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" Chad nods.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." I exclaimed. Klaus looked at me with a glint of mischievous and betrayal.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course I do."
-
Dana starts to wobble a bit. I can here her heart beating like crazy. I haven't realized how hungry I was until now.

Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asks from standing besides me.

"Stefan's on a time out." Klaus states as the gym door opens. Then Bonnie and Matt walk in.

"Bonnie get out of here!" I yell. Klaus sped behind her and Bonnie gasps and turns around.

"AH, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." He says to them. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" He asks Bonnie. I don't want Bonnie to take the blame.

"It wasn't her." I said they all looked at me. Bonnie mouthed 'What are you doing?'. "If you want to blame someone, blame me." I stated.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witch interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. So I'm going to have your witch friend here go find the fix." klaus states as the gym door opens again and Rebekah walks in with her pulling Tyler with her. I gasp.

"Get off me!" Tyler yelled. "Hush now." Rebekah says.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...she can be quite mean." I suppressed a chuckle.

"Don't be an ass." a Rebekah says.

"Leave him alone!" I yell. Klaus gives me a 'be quiet' look. Bekah pushes Tyler to Klaus and he drags him in front if everyone.