Chapter 12: Home sweet home

Juliet's P.O.V.

Dear Diary,

The past week has been rough. First their was the fact that Elijah and Elena knew Elena wasn't going to survive the ritual. Me and Damon were tortured by werewolves because they wanted to know where the moonstone is and Elijah saved us. Elijah threatened to kill Damon because Damon being Damon had to piss him off. I found out Rose is dead and she died when I was captured by Jake. They're is this dagger with white oak ash that can immobilize an original if you dip the dagger in the ash and stab the original in the heart. Tyler Lockwood ran away so now there is no more werewolves in town. Jenna and Ric are starting to have a rough patch in they're relationship. And Damon planned on killing Elijah which I opposed to. And he knows Elijah and I are friends and yet he still wants to kill him.

John Gilbert tried to kill Damon by giving him the dagger and white oak ash knowing Damon would try and kill Elijah, and if a supernatural being uses the dagger on an original they would die. So Damon came up with the idea of having a dinner party and Alaric killed Elijah. However for the dagger to work it has to stay in Elijah's heart. They didn't know that at the time and when Elijah woke up he went after Elena breaking the deal and Elena daggered him and now he is in the cellar in the basement. I didn't want Elijah to be daggered but it had to be done. But I do feel really guilty about it. And the worst thing that came out of all of this is Katherine is out of the tomb. Bonnie doesn't have her powers because Dr.Martin took them away. Katherine is going to "help" us with the whole Klaus thing but I don't believe her for a second because she's a lying manipulative bitch and I hope she burns in hell. A girl can dream though.

I close my journal and put it behind my bookcase. I get changed into blue ripped jeans, white tank top with a pullover sweater that says New York on it, a beige colored scarf and uggs. I zip my bags up and bring them to Aidan's car. Stefan and Damon thought it would be good for me to leave town for a few days to see my friends back in Boston and they think I need a break with everything because of what happened a week ago with Jake. "Ready to go?" Aidan asks me as he leans against his car. "Yep." "Then lets go." We get into the car and after an hour on the rode I fall asleep.

Dream

I was in the middle of the woods and everything was quiet, too quiet. I heard a twig snap. "Who's there?" Someone ran by me. I turned around and no one was there. I turn around and my eyes widen. "Wait how are you-" "Shhh easy there love." He walks towards me until he was right in front of me. "I will be seeing you very soon my sweet Juliet." He turns and runs and I chase after him. "Wait a second! Klaus!" And just like that he was gone.

I woke up and I look out my window and I see the familiar buildings we are here. We're in Boston.

Klaus's P.O.V.

Dream

I was in the middle of the woods alone everything around me was quiet. Which to me I found strange. I heard twigs snap and I face the direction the noise was coming from. "Who's there." Silence. "I will kill you if you don't show yourself." Someone ran passed me and I face the direction they were running to and ran after them. I was catching up to the person it was a girl, she had blonde hair. She stopped in the middle of the clearing and I stopped as well. "Who are you!?" I asked her trying to contain my anger. She turns around and faces me and my face drops. "J-Juliet?" She smiles at me. That's something I haven't seen in awhile which I do miss. "Hello Niklaus." She walks towards me and I don't move when she cups my face with her hands. "I will see you soon." She let's go and ran. I chased after her. "Wait a bloody second! Juliet!"

I woke up gasping for air. That was an odd dream. I haven't dreamt of her in years. It seemed all to real to me, the touch, the feel. That smile I haven't seen in so long, was genuine. I wish I haven't lost her. I still remember her face when she heard me say I didn't love her and everything. I didn't mean it. I thought I was close to forgetting about her but that dream kept me from doing that.