Chapter 10: First day of school

Damon's P.O.V.

How am I suppose to tell Juliet Rose is going to die? Maybe I don't have to tell her right away. I know my sister better then anyone, she'll blame herself if Rose died because Rose saved Juliet when she was going to be bit. I grabbed a coffee mug and poured some coffee in it and some blood, I walked upstairs to my sisters room. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I'm still happy that she's alive. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Juliet." Nothing. "Juliet!" She started to stir. "5 more minutes." She mumbled and I chuckled. "Wakey wakey. You don't want to be late now do you?" She opened her eyes and sat up. "What time is it?" "7:30." She started to groan. She got up and took the mug and chugged it down. "Thanks Day." She kissed my cheek and ran to the bathroom. I chuckled and got out of the room.

Juliet's P.O.V.

I ran into the bathroom turning the shower on and got in. After 10 minutes I got out and warped a towel around my body and hair. I walked out and went to my closet pulling out a white and baby blue floral dress with a brown belt under the breast. The top half white then the rest is a baby blue color with a floral design. I put on a pale blue jean vest, brown sandals and my pink rose earrings.

I put on my charms bracelet and ran downstairs. "Day I'm leaving!" I turn and he's in front of me. "Have fun at school." I roll my eyes and he smirks. I hug him and he hugs me back. "Tell Stef I said bye." He nods and kissed me on the head and I go to my car and head to school.

I park in the parking lot and grab my bag and head in. Once I got in I went looking for my locker. And of course I got lost. I looked around until I found Matt from the Grill. "Hey." I said to Matt. "Oh hey Juliet, what's up?" "Um I'm kind of lost and I can't find my locker." He starts to chuckle. "Here let me see your schedule." I give it to him and he looks up to me. "Come on I'll show you where it is." I nod and follow him until we find my locker. "Thank you so much Matt." I smile at him and he smiles back. "No problem, anytime." I nod and put my stuff in and I take my schedule back. I have history, algebra, biology, lunch, French, gym then art. "Looks like we have algebra and lunch together." "Yea it looks like it." *bell rings* "Well I will see you later Matt." He nods and we go our separate ways. I walk down the halls until I find my history class and when I walked in everybody stared at me. I felt really awkward. "You must be the new student. I'm Mr.Saltzman and you must be Juliet Salvatore." I nod. I take a seat next to Caroline and she looked really excited. "Omg I can't believe your here." I chuckled. "Well yea I needed something to do and not be stuck in the house with Damon all day." She laughed. "So are you going to the school BBQ tonight?" I shrugged.

//:Time skip to lunch://

I walk into the cafeteria trying to find Care. "Hey." I turn and see a guy he has brown hair and brown eyes. And he's buff and hot. "Hey." I smiled at him which he returns. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Lockwood." So this is the werewolf Damon told me about. "Juliet Salvatore." His eyes went wide. "Did you just say Salvatore?" I nod. "So your like Stefan and Damon sister or something?" "Yes I'm they're sister." Now he even looks more surprised. "I never knew they had a sister." "Well I figured they don't tend to talk about me that much and I just got into town and move in with my older brother since he's my guardian now." "Um you want to sit and finish this conversation." I nod and he takes my hand and leads me to a bench outside under a tree. I blush lightly. We sit on the table facing each other. "Can I ask you something?" Tyler asks and I nod. "Where's your parents?" I look down at my hands. "They died a long time ago." "I'm sorry." I look up at him and he was looking in my eyes. He starts to lean in and I do to. I stand up and back away. "I'm sorry I can't. I have a boyfriend." He stands up. "No it's my fault, I shouldn't of done that." "It's fine." "Friends?" I smile. "Sure." He smiles back.

The bell rings and I go to my next class. The last bell rung and I started walking back to my car. "Hey wait up!" I turn around to see Matt and Tyler. "Hey guys." They both smile at me and I smile at him. "Did you decide if you were going tonight?" Matt asked. "Yea I have and I don't think I'm going I have things to do, my friend is really sick and I have to help take care of her." "It's cool." Tyler said. "Well I'll see you later guys. I wave at them as I get into my car and pull out of the school parking lot and started heading to the boarding house.

I was heading home when out of no where someone hit the side of my car and I lost control driving off the rode and into a tree. Shit. I groan in pain. I look down and a branch from the tree was through my chest. I hold back a scream as I pull it out. I need blood. I hear someone running down the hill to my car. I stumble out if the car my vision a tad blurry. I look up and something was jabbed into my neck and i felt weak all of a sudden. Vervain. And my world became black as I fell.

-----------------------------------------

Elena's P.O.V.

Where is Juliet she was supposed to be here by now to help. I tried calling her and it went right to voice mail. "Elena?" I open the blinds so the sun shines in. "Elena I know your in there. Your not Katherine. I'm so sorry. Elena I need help." I heard her start coughing. I grab a stake just in case. Maybe I should try Stefan. And right to voice mail. I walked over and laid on the bed. After it got dark I moved the stuff in front of the door. And ran downstairs to the front door wide open. I turn around and Damon was in front of me. "Are you okay?" Damon asks me. "Wheres Rose?" I shake my head and run a hand through my hair. "I don't know."

"Let's go." Damon got a call from sheriff Forbes about a vampire attack that happened to the janitor at the school. I grab my jacket and get in Damons car with him and we drive to the school. When we got there cops were everywhere. I checked my phone and Juliet still hasn't called me back yet or texted me at least. What if something happened to her? Or maybe she just went somewhere or something. No that isn't like Juliet she would've told somebody where she was going. I get out of the car and lean against the hood of the car. I call Juliet and it goes right to voicemail so I try Stefan and it goes to voicemail. "Hey, Stefan, it's me. I don't know where you are, but please call me. It's important." I hang up and turn to Damon. "Hey. Have you heard from him? Do you know what he's up to?"

"Baby brother's not exactly my priority right now. Take this." He gives me a stake. "Come on let's go." I hide the stake in my jacket and fall Damon while he drags me along. We heard screaming and Damon runs towards the sound and I run after him. I get to him and he pins Rose to the ground. "Rose, Rose! It's me. It's Damon. It's Damon. It's Damon." He whispers the last part. Rose's face goes back to normal and she looks up to the bodies. "Did I do this? No! I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I never wanted to hurt anybody." I feel bad for her. "I know, I know." Rose starts crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." "Come on, let's get you home." Damon starts picking Rose up. "No. I don't have a home. I haven't had a home in so long! Oh, make it stop! Please, make it stop! Oh! Make it stop!" Damon picks her up bridal style and walk her to the car. I pick the stake up and follow them.

Juliet's P.O.V.

I wake up and I am tied to and metal chair. God I feel so weak. I try pulling against the metal bars that is holding me down. I look around and it looks like I'm in a cellar of some sort. I hear foot steps coming towards me. "Hello!" I yell. I see a shadow coming towards me. He walks closer to me and stops under the lightbulb so I can see who it is. I narrow my eyes at him. "Jake." "Hello Juliet. It's been awhile hasn't it. Well let's pick up where we left off shall we?" I shake my head repeatedly. "No. No please!" Jake walks over to the wall and pulls the lever. I scream in pain and agony as I feel myself being electrocuted. Then it all stops. I breath hard. "I-I'm going to kill you!" I hear him chuckle as he pulls the lever again and I scream. I can hear my screams bouncing off the walls.

________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Vote/Comment