Chapter 31: The Ties that Bind

I'm back bitches!!!! Well here's another chapter  enjoy!

My Harry potter fanfic is now posted so you should check it out. It's called Secrets  And btw it's a Maraurders fanfiction.

And......OMFG 100k!?!?!!?!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HONESTLY I NEVER THOUGHT MY STORY WOULD BECOME THIS SUCCESSFUL AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS MANY READERS BUT I DID AND I'M REALLY HAPPY AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AN  LIKING MY STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) 

And sorry if there are any mistakes
_____________________________

I walked passed graves of Bonnies ancestors. Then a coffin appeared. I cautiously walked over to it. Once I went over to it I started opening it.

"I figured out how to open it." Klaus said standing beside me. "Can you." Then there was a crunch and I shrieked. Everything became black.
-
I opened my eyes.

"What the hell!?" I say as I bang the lid to the coffin I was in. I start banging on it to try and break it but to no prevail.

"Hey! Is anybody out there!" I yell while hitting the lid and kicking it.

"Let me out!" I yell. I calm myself down and relax. I close my eyes and started muttering a spell. I opened my eyes and saw I'm still in the coffin.

"Let me out!" I say again banging on the lid. I heard two sets of footsteps.

"Hey in here. I'm in here!" I yell. Then the footsteps stopped.
I waited a few minutes hoping they would open the coffin but nothing happen. My blood began to boil. I clench my fist.

"I said...Let. Me. OUT!" I growled/yelled smacking my hand next to me and the coffin lid flew off. I look over and saw Bonnie and this woman standing right next to her.

I shot right up gasping for air. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped.

"Sh, it's just me love." I instantly relaxed. Klaus wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back down with him. His arms were wrapped around my waist as mine around his torso and my head reading on his chest. He rubbed my back. After Klaus healed last night he stayed with me.

"Do you want to talk about it love?"

"It was another witch dream. I saw a coffin then the next thing I know I was inside of one. I heard people outside of it. I tried getting out but I couldn't then a burst of power surged through me and I blew the lid off. And I saw Bonnie and this woman standing next to the coffin."

"Really?" He said. I nod. "Do you think it means something?" He asks me and I just shrug.

"I'm not sure. I need to talk to Bonnie later. Maybe she had the same dream." I mumble into his bare chest. He pulls me up closer and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck. He flipped us over pinning me to the bed with a smirk on his face. He lent down and kissed me again trailing his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. Our tongues wrestled for dominance which of course he won. His hands trailed up and down my body then putting his hands under my shirt and pulling it over me and throwing it somewhere. I tangle my fingers in his hair as he started kissing my neck nipping it. I lightly moaned. I felt Klaus smirk against my neck. He kissed down further down my chest and my stomach. He pulled down my shorts and threw them. I quickly flipped is over so I was straddling his waist. I smirked at him. I run my finger down Klaus's chest a  I lent down placing a quick kiss on his lips and trailing them down to his neck.

My phone started to ring. We both groan and grabbed my phone. Klaus grabs my waist and leans up attacking my neck. I start to moan.

"Ignore it." He said into my neck. I look who it was and saw it was Bonnie. I sigh.