Chapter 37: Growing Pains

I woke up to a noise coming from downstairs. Tears stains my face from the night before. I quickly with my vamp abilities put on black skinny jeans, a white tank and black converse plus a hoodie.

I walked downstairs and saw Rebekah on the ground.

Rebekah!" I yelled running to her. I look up and saw a gun pointed at me. I shot my hand out and the guy flung back but a shot rang out as I fell into darkness.

-
Third Person's P.O.V.

Tyler/Klaus sat on the coffin when his phone rang. Klaus looked down at the phone and it was Tyler's mom.

"Ah, you incessant woman." He answers it pretending to be Tyler. "Hey mom. What's up?"

"Tyler thank God! Are you okay?" Tyler's mom asks Tyler/Klaus.

"Fine. Why? What's going on?" He asks pretending to care.

"Pastor Young had me arrested this morning. The council grilled me on your whereabouts. Tyler don't tell me where you are. The less I know the better."

"Mom I'm okay, relax."

"You didn't answer your phone, honey. I was so scared you were with Juliet." That caught Klaus's full attention.

"Why? What happened to Juliet?" Klaus/Tyler asks now really worried for the woman he loves.

"The council took her."

"What do you mean, they took her?" Klaus asks starting to lose his patience.

-

The blonde girl slowly opened her eyes and with strain lifted her head. She looked up and saw Rebekah and Caroline and that is when the van started flipping over. Juliet grunted and groaned in pain. The doors were ripped off and it revealed Klaus who's in Tyler's body but nobody knows that, only Bonnie.

"Tyler?" Juliet said. 'Tyler' looks at her worried.

"I'm harder to kill than you think."

Juliets P.O.V.

Tyler walked over to me and ripped the ropes off of me and helped me out of the van.

"Your alive?!" Care said in disbelief. I stood there looking at Ty in disbelief. How is he alive? "How are you alive?"

"No time. Come on. We have to go." Ty said helping Caroline up. She grabbed my hand and we ran into the woods with Ty behind us. Once we were in their Caroline pinned Tyler to a tree and they started making out. Um ew.

"I never thought I'd see you again. I don't get it. How are you alive?" Care asks him.

"This is going to sound incredible but-" Care cut him off by kissing him. He kept trying to talk but she kept kissing him. She pulled her shirt off.

"Um hello! I'm still here you know!" I said and they stopped.

"Easy love. Wrong time, wrong place and wrong girl." Tyler said stepping away from Caroline. Wait did he just say love?

"Did you just call me love?" Care asks. Oh my God.

"I don't know love. Did I."

Oh my God it's Klaus's. I felt tears sprung to my eyes.

"What the hell did you do to Tyler?" Care said as I backed up into a tree and sat down ignoring them. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up at Klaus, Tyler. I sprung up to my feet and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed into his/Ty's chest. I pulled away from him and slapped him hard across the face.

"That is for making me think you were dead. Now let's go get your body back."

-

"She said she's not strong enough."

"You were strong enough to put me in here. Surely your strong enough to get me out." Klaus said to Bonnie.

"I upset the spirits trying to save Elena. I can't use that kind of magic again. It's too dangerous."

"Bonnie, do the bloody spell!" Klaus yelled. It's really weird seeing Klaus in Tylers body.

"She said she can't ok!" Care yelled. We'll just wait a few days  until you're wrong enough to do it with traditional magic. Right, Bonnie?" Klaus ripped off a part of Ty's shirt and made claws appear on his hand digging them into Tyler's chest. My eyes widened.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yell.

"Ripping Tyler's heart out. I'll jump into someone else." Klaus/Tyler continued to scream. "Maybe you." He said to Jeremy. He continued to rip Ty's heart out.

"Stop Klaus I'll do it okay!" I yell stepping in front of him. He looked at me conflicted.

"No." Was all he said.

"I'll do it!" Bonnie yelled. Klaus stopped.

"Good." He said breathing heavily. "Let's begin."

Bonnie placed her hands on each side of 'Tyler's' head and began chanting. There's opened his eyes.

"Tyler?" I asked unsure.

"Juliet." I rush over to the coffin ripping it open to see Klaus awake. I grab his hand and ran back to the Mikaelson mansion.

-

{This won't end like this episode did}

I cuddled up against Klaus's bare body in our bed holding him tight.

"It's okay, love. Everything is fine now. I'm fine and your fine." He whispered softly in my ear.

"I know." I said softly. He kissed the top of my head pulling me closer to him.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks me. I nod. He started moving and grabbed  something from the nightstand.

"Marry me Juliet." He opened the box which showed a gorgeous ring. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Yes!" I said straddling him and kissed him multiple times as he chuckled. I sit up on him and he slid the ring on my finger. I smile down at him which he returned.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

____________________________
And that is the end of my story! Man I can't believe it's over. Don't worry I'm making an epilogue soon and I will post it and that will be it for The Other Salvatore!

Thank you, you  guys for reading my story and I hope you liked it!

And if you  haven't check out my other stories please!

Vote/Comment