Chapter 5: Kidnapped/Elijah

Damon's P.O.V.

"So, Sarah attacks Tyler, and pushes her away, and she tripped, and she fell, and she hit her head."

"Does Matt remember anything?" I ask.

"Mmm, he thinks he blacked out." They were both probably compelled my Katherine. "I think they were both compelled by Katherine." You don't say. "That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident."

"Yeah, I don't understand that. The guys a tool."

"Well, gee duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions that he can't answer. And do you really think it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?"

I narrow my eyes. "Well, no."

"And that werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard. I thought I was thinking fast on my feet."

"Where's your mom?" I asked Caroline

"Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body."

"Oh, teens today and their underage drinking." I smirk. "Tragic. And blondie have you seen my sister around?"

"No not since I left you guys with Katherine, why?" I shake my head.

"She won't return my calls." Where the hell is she?

"Wait. Did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?"

"More gold with amber highlights."

"Oh." I look away. "Can he turn into a wolf now?"

"Only on a full moon, but now he has increased strength and who knows what else. I wonder what Mason told him. Does he know about us? Hey. What'd you tell him?" I ask.

"Nothing, really." Good. 

Elena's P.O.V.

"Please." I whisper. I fall onto a couch. I open my eyes and I'm tied up. I look next to me and I see Juliet unconscious being tied to a chair then the man comes over to untie me. "What do you want."

"Shh." The man says. "Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste." He leans in towards me.

"Trevor!" The man named Trevor gets up. "Control yourself." He huffs and walks away. The woman looks to Juliet then to me before walking up to Juliet crouching, in front of her. "Who's this?"

"The guy said she was with doppelisious when he took her and brought her too." Trevor walks to Juliet. "She is a pretty one." He moves a piece of hair away from her face.

"What do you want from me?"

"My god, you look just like her." The woman stated staring at me.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you want--"

"Be quiet." She cuts me off.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." I walk towards the woman.

"I know who you are. I said be quiet."

"What do you want?" 

Juliet's P.O.V.

I begun to open my eyes. I felt tired and weak. "Where the hell am I?" I mumbled, mainly to myself. I look next to me to see Elena. "Elena!?" My voice came out hoarse. I tried breaking the ropes around my wrist and ankles. "Vervain ropes really? Hello!?" I tried calling out.

"Mmm, so your awake." I look up to see a man and watched as he came down the stairs walking towards me.

Stefan's P.O.V.