12. Until next time

Siya

Staying with Mom and dad was the best thing I felt in a while, Sanaya and I talked the entire night almost about everything, counting our childhood memories too.

I didn't know coming back to my parent's home, I won't feel like leaving anytime soon. But I have to. This isn't my home anymore, especially after marriage.

Two days spent like only two hours with the ones who love and care about you. I am gonna miss them. A lot.

Though I can meet them again yet I don't know when that time will come.

Mom came up with the box of sweets, she didn't want me to leave with free hands, she gently packed the box in the bag and zipped the chain.

"Siya, take care of yourself and your laws," Dad said.

I nodded, smiling gently at him, "Yes, dad, I will, and you and mom also take care."

Sanaya walked up to me with something in her hands, "until next time." She says handing me the paper bag, I discarded the bag and removed a frame of our picture from it.

My eyes widened in surprise, gazing at the picture of me, Adah, Vishal, and she, we took this photo last year at the once a year festival.

"You had this?!" I asked, stunned.

"Yes, I was planning to surprise you guys on friendship day but everything happened so promptly that I don't know when I will get another chance to give you." She says, grinning, sadly.

Tears of happiness came into my eyes, pulling her for a hug, "Thank you so much." I squealed, happily, "I am very glad to have you as my friend."

"Same here." She says.

"I think, we are ready to go, Bhabhi sa." Says Sunny, putting my bag in the backseat.

"Yes, just a minute," I reply, giving Sanaya a last assuring squeezed of we will meet again.

"Let's go," I said to Sunny.

He nodded, opening the door of the car for me, I sat inside he sat down on the driver seat, I waved my hand to my parents and Sanaya before they vanished out of my sight.

"Already missing them, Bhabhi sa?" Sunny asks, looking up at my face.

"Sort of."

"I think you didn't miss us." He trails off, sadly.

"It's not that, Sunny, I missed you guys enough but I will forever going to stay with you all so leaving my parents and leaving them behind is too much for me," I responded.

"I can get it." He says, pulling the car somewhere else away from the house. Confusion encircled my brain.

"Where are we going?" I ask with the hint of panic in my tone.

"Bhabhi sa….you know, I don't like when Karan bro takes all decisions for me like I am a kid and I just hate it," His voice was getting tense as he clutched the steering wheel, "I want to show him, I am all grown up, and I can do much more than he can imagine."

"Like?" I asked.

"Like…..Kidnapping you." He says, flashing me an evil smile.

My mind goes blank as I began babbling out of shock yet scared, "What? No? How could you do this, I am your bhabhi sa, he is your big bro, this is wrong, very wrong! How could-" His laughter stopped me, baffled.

"Bhabhi sa, you are so cute." He squeals, laughing hard.

"You!" I slapped his shoulder with my hand purse a few times until he stops me by his other hand, "I hate you!"

"I am sorry, I am sorry." He apologizes still laughing, "We are going to pick Kaya from the college, she argued with me that she can't come home walking, and Mom also told me to bring both of her lovely daughters back home, safely so…." He explains.

"Right. But you could have told me normally, why mocking me?!" I exclaimed.

"Actually, you asked me, panicked like I am seriously gonna kidnap you and little prank won't hurt."

"It does hurt, nonetheless you took the different route that's why."

"Alright," he began, "Get one thing straight, cutie Bhabhi sa, that I won't do anything that will hurt you or Karan bro ever."

He stops the car a few meters away from the college, where no one could see us, behind a huge tree, "Kaya don't like to be called princess, and she wants everyone to treat her like any other girl that's why I stopped the car here, so no one will find out about her secret of being from a royal and wealthy family." He explains before I could ask him.

"That sounds like a movie, " He laughs at my statement and a couple of minutes later, Kaya hopped in, hugging me from behind.

"So happy to see you again, bhabhi sa." She said, grinning.

"Me too."

On our way to home, Kaya and I talked about my staying there that turned out as girls talk and Sunny ends up getting bore yet he was glad that we three are getting close to each other.

"Bhabhi sa, you haven't told us about your school and college life," Sunny says, out of a sudden.

My smiles vanish within a second, "Because, I have no life with those things, my parents removed my name from school right after I completed my 4th-grade cause they didn't have the money for fees, " I explained the half story, the truth was my parents never wanted me to go to school but Adah and they have paid her school and college fees easily not because she was good at studying but she was the most loved sibling at home, even tho, I used to get better grades than her even in sports. That too, I studied because our school was free till 4th grade since it was in a rural area, or else they would have never sent me.

"We are sorry, Bhabhi sa." He apologized.

"Yes, we haven't asked if we knew about this before," Kaya says, feeling bad.

"No, it's fine, we can't do anything about it, can we?" Sunny and Kaya suddenly get silent, processing my story.

______

Vote and comment, let me know your thoughts guys, it will help me improve plus, one of the most boring day was literally was today for me 😫