61. She's a bloody liar

Karan

"Kunwar sa? Kunwar sa?" 

I halted my eyes open, seeing a maid staring at me with a blank expression, I got scared seeing her in front of me like this all of a sudden.

"What?" I questioned, annoyed.

"I apologize for waking you up, Kunwar sa, but why are you sleeping in the swing of the garden?" She asked, baffled, I instantly observed my surroundings, she was right, I fell asleep here last night after the argument with Adah, I needed fresh air only but I didn't realize when I ended up going into slumber.

"Doesn't matter, thanks for waking me up,

And bring me a cup of coffee in my room, " I demanded as she gave me a nod and left.

I massaged my forehead to ease the pain, I am having a headache because I slept in cold weather, I immediately sprinted inside the house in an attempt not to fall sick.

I was on my way to my room when I heard Adah's voice in Sunny's room, I stopped dead in my tracks to know what's going on.

"You are looking hot being wet in sweats."

"Thank you?"

"Your girlfriend must be lucky to have you."

"It's nothing like that, Bhabhi sa," 

"It is, why don't you make me lucky too?" 

I looked at the half-open door with my wide eyes, this can't be true, Adah can't do this with me! This is just impossible! I was imploring with anger and wanted to catch her red-handed but I decided not to and heard what Sunny had to say in this.

"Pardon?" He sounded genuinely confused.

"You heard me ain't you?" 

"What you-" 

"Shh, we shouldn't let anyone know about this, it would be a huge scandal, " Why am I sensing the smirk in her tone?!

"Get away from me, Bhabhi sa! What the heck do you think you are doing?!!" Sunny yelled out.

"C'mon, boy, don't make this hard for us, we both know you also want me, "

"Something is fishy, you can't be my bhabhi sa, she will prefer dying rather than cheating on her husband, that too with her brother-in-law!" I noticed the deep disgust in his voice though he is right Adah can never do something like this to me.

"I am your bhabhi sa only!" 

"No! Tell me who you are! If you don't want me to call the police!" He threatened her in a serious tone, "Right now!"