Bonus chapter 5

Siya

That day we spent all our time just having romance like crazy there was no place left in that penthouse that we didn't make it out, it sounds dirty but it's true, I can't believe how romantically my date went with Karan. It was just perfect. Everything becomes good between us. But that was five years back, and so much has been changed now but gratefully.

Sunny is in the Us with my cousin Sanaya, they both are so good at hiding their relationship for quite a long, I came to know about them a couple of years back when Sunny finally told me that she said yes to him and she is none other than Saranya, they didn't let me get any hints of their love in any way whenever I saw them together. I never thought that they can be together for real; Not complaining, just shocked but super happy for them.

Kaya is in Cape Town, South Africa, the Native home of Daniel, No, no no, she doesn't love him or something, neither did Danny confessed his feelings for her, it just that after she completes her graduation in BA she received a job offer through her college campus which was sponsored by Daniel's company, no doubt, he left no attempt to stay close with her as much as he can, only the fun fact is Kaya still doesn't know the company is working for his Daniel's, he told me and Karan not to let Kaya know about this and we agreed. After her breakup with Jay when she caught him red-handed with a random girl, she decided not to fall in love again though she is moving on, perfectly, thanks to the job that Danny gave her.

Maa and Thakur sa have retired completely from the work and now spend their entire time, playfully with Esha and Veer. Yes, you heard right, Veer, Son of Karan, and mine. Veer is just three years old but very naughty, he is the perfect mixture of Karan and me which I was glad about because I know when he will grow up he will be kind like me and handsome like his dad.

Karan titled the best businessman in the country by an international magazine so he works hard every day to hold that title every year but it doesn't mean that he doesn't give us enough time just like the best businessman, he is the best son, husband, and dad as well and Esha and Veer are his life, he takes them to parks and movies in the weekends and sometimes even to his important business trips to foreign. He makes sure to love me every night like it's our first night and if he is tired, he gives me tons of kisses before bed so I don't feel bad that he hasn't romance with me which I never feel.

I felt a spark on my skin when Karan suddenly started to kiss me from behind as he put his hand around my waist when I was putting on a golden earring, "What are you doing?!" I asked.

"Kissing you, my darling, " He says, continuing to do so. I laughed.

"Stop it, what if anyone saw us?!" 

"I don't care, I am just loving my wife not doing anything wrong, " He trails.

"I see…"

"Mommy! Daddy! Come on! My friends are here already!" Esha said as we didn't feel her presence in the room.

"Excuse me, Princess, how many times do I need to tell you to knock before entering." Karan scolds her playfully.

She crosses her hand, "But I am a princess I don't need permission, do I?"

Karan raises his brow at her attitude, "Ohh, you are forgetting the fact that we are your parents, alright?"

She rolls her eyes, "I remember but You guys don't that today is my birthday and my friends here with gifts, let's cut the cake fast!" She says, pouting.

"Seems like you are excited more about gifts than your birthday, " I joked.

"Of course, Mom, gifts are the best!"

"Now, go down to your Dadi, Dadu, and Veer, we'll be there in a few minutes, "Karan told her as she nodded before she ran away to the garden where her 9th birthday party is going. She has now started to address Karan and me as 'Mom' and 'Dad' because it doesn't make her feel the loneliness of her real Mom.