45.Stop.....kissing me

Karan

As soon as my eyes opened in the morning, I stretched my arms above my head to reveal some stress from my body. I stepped out of the bed after laying the blanket on the sleepy kitty next to me who had a beautiful smile on her lips, I wonder what dream she is looking in her sleep that made her smile.

"Karan sa…" I halted when I thought she called me, "Stop it, stop kissing me, " She mumbled, my breath stopped in my throat as I process her words, "Don't kiss me there please, your beard is tickling me, "

Oh, God…..I suddenly feel my dick getting hard as my curiosity to know where I am kissing her increased. 

"Ahh, please, I can't hold it anymore, " She breathed out.

What, she can't hold it anymore?

Damn! I do not understand why she unintentionally decided to tease me in the morning, it's burning my limits of not touching her, even though I wanna do much more with her than just touching.

I found myself slowly walking back towards her, I was about to get on the bed again to kiss her deeply to make her dreams a reality when a knock on the door interrupted me.

Annoyingly, I took the steps away from her to get to the door, it's only 6 in the morning and god knows who decided to ruin my mood so early.

"Good morning," He greeted, smiling stupidly at me, and who else I can expect when my best friend is also staying in the house.

"What the fuck you want Danny?!" I silently exclaimed at him, trying not to wake Adah.

He gave me a pissed yet bored look, "C'mon, Man, I am good morning you so nicely and you are being a jerk to me that too so early, "

I sighed with frustration, "My morning was about to become good before you intervened, "

He rose his brow in puzzlement, "Excuse me?"

I let out a small sigh, "Just tell me what you are here for, " I stated, not wanting to fight with him.

"I came to invite you for a morning walk, " He said, "You have a beautiful garden so thought to take a tour of it, " He added, smiling.

I simply nodded, "Thanks, but you know what, I am a gym person, not a morning walk one, enjoy yourself, " I told him. 

He rolls his eyes at me, "So what? A walk with me won't hurt plus I would love a company, " 

I smirked evilly, "In the case, why don't you join me in the gym, I also would love to have company," I throw his own words on him, acting innocently, knowing he never does gym, In fact, he hates it since college.