Epilogue

Six months later…..

Siya

I stayed in the walk-in closet for more than an hour, staring and preparing myself as much as I can to look beautiful than usual, I was wearing a red net Saree with a backless blouse and golden heavy earrings, I don't use makeup much but I made my eyes smokey and painted my lips cherry pink to match with my entire look as I side braided my hair.

Karan has promised me that he will make up for everything so tonight he's taking me somewhere for a date. An actual date. Together. For the first time. I wonder what he has planned for me.

It's been six months since Karan and I finally got to know the truth behind that promise, we both were stunned yet dumbfounded especially me, how can I think of Karan as an imaginary guy, I even got to marry him, stayed in the palace where I used to play with him and still?! I am so stupid! However, I felt the butterflies raised in my stomach when he said I am his first and last love. I just can't control my happiness! 

Regardless, so many things have been changed; Rhea got 3 years of jail for her crime, and having no license for the guns she was carrying, she later sent to a mental asylum for treatment after some police guards found her scratching and biting herself like a wild animal and trying to kill some women criminals in the jail. She was mad over Karan and only we know this. Her husband Rajeev apologized to us for the last time before he took Ronnie and Jia to London to start a new life.

Marcello also has been proved guilty for his crimes through Anjali's statement but Jodhpur police had to hand him over to his country's police officers so they can take a better look into his cases, most of his illegal properties and businesses have been occupied by the government and later auctioned off to recover the taxes, he has stolen. 

Danny was completely fine now and went to his home country, he and Karan became closer than before though before going he confessed his feelings for kaya to us since she is not interested in him (yet) so he said he will wait.

Karan and I adopted Esha after Anjali's death, we didn't find it right to tell Esha about this so we decided to keep it a secret until she becomes old enough to know what had happened, she has asked much time about her Mama's whereabouts somehow Karan managed to convince her, saying her mama is in a better place so she stopped asking.

Karan's parents especially his mom and Esha spend most of their time together, playing, it helps her to recover faster and better after the surgery, unfortunately, she is going through the side effects of medicines like losing her appetite and the taste of food.

And Sunny is staying out with his secret girlfriend most of the time, he said he will tell me once she says yes to him. And I hope soon.

"Siya? Are you done?" Karan asked, knocking on the door.

"Yes!" I replied, glancing at myself again in the mirror, I quickly made my way to our bedroom, finding him in the black satin shirt and jeans, the first few buttons of his shirt were open, giving him a super handsome look.

"Siya," he again called me without peeking up, so I fake cough to get his attention, he slowly lifted his face as I noticed his breath caught in his throat and eyes were stuck at me with his mouth agape.

He rose his brow, chuckling, "I didn't expect you to look this…..beautiful and hot, "

I smiled, winking, "Thanks, but I already am."