51. Please

Anjali 

"Just go, and answer the door before he gets more doubt. Esha is safe with me," Daniel assured me, and having no other option, I cleared the sweats from my face and I ran towards the door to open, praying for the safety of them.

Marcello smiled at me as I opened the door, he entered the room with his bodyguards. "Why did it take you so long to open the damn door?" He asks, observing the room and then me.

"I was in the kitchen, " I lied, as he walked over to the balcony, signaling his men to check every corner of the room.

He nodded, suddenly asking, "Ain't it's an amazing view, Anjali?" 

I gulped my saliva in fear, hoping that Daniel had climbed down by now safely. I didn't want Marcello to catch him, the thin line of cement bricks was there between Marc and Danny, just one wrong of any one of them and we will be finished.

"I asked something!" He shouted, breaking my thought process.

I replied, dumbfounded, "Yes, it's beautiful,"

He chuckled meekly, " Good."

"Sir, No one is there, not even your daughter, " One of his men spoke, coming out from the bedroom.

"Now, tell me where's my little angel?"

"Please, Marc, don't involve her, " I begged, he turned towards me as his eyes flicked at my helplessness.

"You know what, I can assure you that I love Esha more than anyone in this world. But unfortunately, that little girl has to pay for your mistake."

"Please…"

"Where is she?!!" 

"She's not with me, " I stated.

"I know that I want her location, where did you hide her?!" He shouted, flinching me back in ultimate fear.

"I won't tell you doesn't matter what! " I screamed back in hatred. He strides straight over to me as he clutched hand full of my hair in his, squeezing it tightly, making the Niagara fall of tear come down to my cheeks in pain, I grab his hand in the mere attempt of protecting myself.

"What do you think of yourself, huh? If you won't tell me, I won't be able to find her?! You have no one and nowhere to go! It won't take me long to reach her!" He snarled on my face, tightening his grip.

Suddenly a sound from the balcony caught his attention, "What's that?!" He asked, loudly, and made his way back to the balcony, I trembled on the ground as a wave of relief rushed over me for a mile seconds before he burst out in anger.

"That guy! Go and get him! My daughter Esha is with him!!!" He ordered his guards, they bowed to him and immediately ran to get that guy which I think is Daniel.

Oh no! They will catch him and everything will be over, I closed my eyes and prayed to God for the safety of them, I heard his footsteps approaching me again, I felt his hand clenching my arms as he threw me on the glass table, making the pieces of glass go inside of me, letting the blood slip from the side of my brain as well.

A Whine left my mouth in groovy pain.

He slapped me hard, saying, "He is your boyfriend, no! That's why you weren't opening the door to hide him!" 

"H-he is not my boyfriend!" I manage to let out the words from my mouth.

He shook his head, furiously, pinching my chin to make me face him, "You're being an innocent girl, the act is over now! If he is not your boyfriend then who is he to you?! Huh?! Who is he?! Why is Esha with him?!!" He questioned.