54. What I have to do?

Rhea 

I wasn't able to digest the fact that Rena actually for the first time she did my work so right that I am proud of her, I didn't think she would ever be able to do something in her life and she proved me wrong.

However, what I am most glad about is that I managed to contact Adah...Aha, not Karan's wife Adah but her doppelganger. I paid for her flight to Jodhpur and arranged for her to stay In a hotel, in the name of modeling, she is so stupid that after just hearing the fake amount of money I proposed to her she didn't ask many questions and instantly agrees to meet me.

She would be here anytime soon.

I sat down on my office chair, sipping my coffee when a knock on the door took my attention.

"Door is open, " I said and the door creaked open and my eyes went super wide and my jaw fell somewhere on the ground. For a sweet moment, I thought I was looking at Karan's wife.

"Huh? Rhea ma'am?" She questions, entering the office.

"Yes, it's me, you must be Adah, " I say clasping my thoughts.

"Yep, I got your email regarding some modeling shoots and stuff…" She trails off, taking the seat in front of me.

I smiled at her, stupidity, "Sure, actually, I will pay you more than you can dream about but….."

"Anything for money." She winks.

As I thought…...

"I want you to do something else, "

She cracks up, "What is it?" 

"Wait a minute," I said, opening the files in my laptop, showing her pics of Karan's wife, her lips agape in disbelief as she narrows her eyes at them.

"Siya?" She mumbles a name.

"No, she is Adah and the man next to her is her billionaire husband Karan, "

"You got it wrong, Adah is me, that's my twin sister Siya, and how did this bitch manage to trap such a hot, handsome, rich husband?!" She says with venom in her tone.

Wait...did she just say, twin?! As much as it's getting confusing it's getting way more interesting as well.

"Twin? What do you mean? And why you seem to hate her, " I questioned, innocently.

She sighed, shaking her head in hatred, "Siya and I are twins, I am the eldest one, and she is the most loved child by parents, they always adored her and supported her but when it came to me they refused to my dreams that's why I hate her so much so I decided to run away from my house after they forced me to get married to someone,"