Bonus chapter 1

A/N:  Since most of my old Readers know that I wrote these bonus chapters on high demand and posted it on Readoo so timeline got messed up. But I rearranged the bonus chapters on the basis of their time line to avoid confusion this time. Enjoy!

Mature content Ahead,  Read at your own risk!  18+

{Siya}

I found the presence of his hands going down to my ass, and a shiver rushed to my spine, he leaned over me, kissing my neck to between my breast, I let out a moan, feeling his tongue licking me.

"Let's make this night more memorable, " He says, catching the blush on my face, "Only if you are ready, no forcing," he added.

I instantly blurted out, "No, I want you too,"

He laughed and I bit my lip, shyly, in the realization of what I just said.

"Then come with me, "

"Where?"

"I booked a whole beach for us including the penthouse, " He says, indicating at the white bungalow which was on the top of the beach, to be frank, I haven't noticed it before. We came out of the ocean as Karan guided me to the penthouse.

It was small but the whole house including the interior and furniture was painted in white, "Room is this way, " He said, going to the right side which had a wooden door.

I followed him, finding the bed placed in the middle of the room as roses were on them as the net curtains were above the bed railing and there was a small white fur carpet in front of the bed which was in heart shape and the entire beach was visible from the balcony of the room.

"Wow, it's so beautiful, " I let out, amazed.

"Not more than you, " He compliments, making me chuckle as he puts his hands around my waist, kissing me from behind. "I don't wanna waste more time, " He added.

"Neither me, " I whispered to him. He trails the kisses on my back, slowly. As he untied the strap of my bikini. He pushed me on the bed, throwing my bra away on the ground, leaving me half-naked. My breath hitch when I slowly feel his fingers running up my feet to my thighs, he runs his finger over my panty before he tugs down my panty to my knees, he lets out a satisfying moan when he feels the wetness between my bottom lips. He completely removes my panty off, climbing back on the bed in the middle of my legs.

He spreads my legs as he leaned forward, licking and sucking my clit hard, allowing me to moan out, he thrusts his tongue inside of me until I cried in pleasure and unable to hold myself, I released the pressure of cum on him that he drinks till nothing lefts there. My body heated up and was red already.

"You taste like honey, " He uttered, wiping his lips with his tongue in a satisfied smirk. He climbed on top of me, smashing his lips on mine, trapping me in his arms, grabbing my right breast, and squeezed it hard. He breaks the kiss and takes one of my nipples in his mouth as he sucks and plays with the help of his tongue, he pinches them in his fingers, I moaned, rasping my hands on his hair as he did the same with my other nipple and sucked so hard like he is waiting for milk to come up.

He spends most of his time on my breasts doing everything he can with them until he completely gets pleased. He moved his head to face me, he pecked my lips, asking in the husky tone, "Do you want me inside of you?" 

I blushed, nodding, "I wanna hear 'Yes' from your mouth, " he demanded.

Biting my lips, trying my best not to blush, I repeated, "Yes, I want you inside of me, "

"Not like this, take my name and please me, "

"Yes, Karan, I want you inside of me, please…." I pressured on 'Please'.