14. Before I change my mind

Mature contain ahead! I better give this warning in the last chapter, But I forgot anyway, read it only if you want.
_____

Siya

I got up from the bed, stretching my hands while yawning. I have to say, sleeping on the bed has given me one of my best night's sleep, it's 6:30, I better go and make something for breakfast and then wake up Karan.

I tied my hair up in a bun and a few strands that were small to get into the bun fell on my face that I put behind my ears and made my way to the kitchen.

Karan

Fuck! Why can't I sleep?!

I must've tossed over the bed for the 1000th timed by now, her body is the only thing that keeps appearing in my mind.

Shrugging, I jerk up, annoyingly and walk down the living room to get some juice and fresh air for myself. Today is the first day at Bangalore's company, and I don't wanna give any bad impression by coming late to my employees.

Descending the last steps of stairs, something made me stop in my tracks, I looked at her in the kitchen, she was making breakfast, and again I sucked my breath in as my heart was thumping inside of me. She is still in my shirt, and a few strands of hair are coming on her face, she is looking way too sexy for someone to control.

"Karan sa? I was on my way to wake you up." She says in her cute morning tone, tossing the vegetables in the pan.

"Do I serve breakfast for you?" She asks.

I was about to reply when my eyes suddenly roamed around her perfect round breast, her nipples were hard enough that it was popping out from the shirt.

"Karan sa?"

Even if my shirt is long enough to cover her knees, I feel like I can see through them and this is the first time, I feel jealous of my shirt which was draped over her small, cute curvy body.

"Karan sa?!" Her shout snapped my chain of dirty thoughts.

"Serve me the breakfast," I told her, hesitantly.

Serve me your body instead. My mind shouted.

She nodded, flashing me her sweet smile that at this moment, I don't know whether I call it sweet or seductive one, and came up with the plates of food, placing them on the table that was in the center of the kitchen. I sat down on the chair and began to dig into my food which seems to be tasteless in front of her body which was calling me.

Siya

I don't know why he is behaving so strangely today, he looks lost somewhere in the thoughts throughout the breakfast.

I collected the dirty dishes and put them into the sink when goosebumps suddenly raised on my skin as I felt his hot breath on my neck, and his arms sliding down my waist.

"What are you-" He shushed me.

"Shh...stay keep quiet." He ordered.

My body froze realizing that his hands are tracing down my thighs to my hips, pulling up the shirt, he stops on my open breast, playing with my both nipples from behind, he squeezes them hard, I groaned.

My knees were beginning to get weak when he slid off his palms inside of my panties, rubbing where he shouldn't. On my clit.

A moan escapes from my lips.

"You are already wet." He whispers in my ear, sending a shiver into my body.

Tracing some kisses on my jaw to the neck, he instantly made me sit on the counter, pressing his lips on mine, kissing me badly, he pulled me closer to him as I found my arms and legs wrapping around his waist for support, not leaving a space for air to go between us.

He clutched my hair as my lips parted away more for him to enter his tongue too, moans were kept letting from my mouth in our kisses, I was totally breathless and I was sure, so did he. He was acting like an animal who starved for weeks until he got his favorite prey to eat. And of course, that prey was me.

I could even feel his hardness through his jeans between my legs. Something was happening to me, I wanted this to stop, it was wrong but at the same time, it also felt so right...

He broke the kiss and discarded his shirt when his phone rang, bringing both of us back into reality. He cursed under his breath before turning around to answer the call.

He was pissed off yet, he was trying to make his voice calmer while talking but failed, he suddenly hung up the call and went to the living room after wearing his shirt back.

I slowly followed him, he opened the front door and I soon recognized the person, it was the driver from yesterday, he was with my bag. I quickly hid in the kitchen because I can not go out there, looking like this, especially with his clothes on.

I heard Karan take the bag, thanking him, and closing the door in the process, I sighed, and wandered over to him.

He throws the bag in my direction, irritated, "Go and change it. Before I change my mind again." He mumbles the last line that I wasn't able to hear, "And forget if anything happened between us." He added, making his way to the room.

"Okay?" I replied, confused.

_____

Vote and comment, and I hope you enjoyed it, I am not so good at writing such things, and I don't even know why I even decided to turn this chapter out like this in the first place?! Tho, I enjoyed it lol