48.Come for dinner

Karan

Daniel's sudden behavior gave me the hint that how jealous he could be. I have never seen him getting jealous before and that too for my sister. Whatever the reason, I don't want him to be possessive of Kaya, especially when she likes someone else.

"So brother, we better go now or else we'll be late for college, " Jay said, getting up from the chair as he finished the breakfast.

"Sure, " I replied, smiling, Kaya gave me the side hug and left with Jay.

I wanted to go after Daniel to know what's wrong with him but I was already too late for the meeting, and I didn't want to ruin my impression of coming on time because of him. So I decided that I will ask him later tonight during dinner.

I immediately drove off to the office and thanks to God that the person, my meeting was fixed with was a bit late due to arriving on a late flight.

After waiting for an hour more, he showed up along with his manager, assistant, and almost hundreds of bodyguards behind him which gives me a different image of him, I, myself is also a billionaire but I never needed so much security whenever I go somewhere, in fact, I prefer to be with my loved ones or alone rather than being with a bunch of strangers. He was in one of the most expensive skins fit suits, matching his lean figure, as his skin was paler than a ghost with the slight greenish-blue eyes, a super straight nose like a knife-edge, and sharp thin lips.

"Hello, Mr. Mercello Nicolo, " I greeted with a smile, I was about to extend my hand for a handshake but his attitude showed me already that he was going to ignore me so I instantly switched my handshake to 'Namaste' which in result indirectly insulted him.

"Hello, Mr. Keyran Soriavancee," He says, butchering my name, "It's very keen to meet you, " I indicated to them to take their respective seats as I sat in front of them around the round table.

"Same here, and It's Karan Suryavanshi, " I said.

He rose a brow, trying to pronounce my name again, "Karen Soriavancee,"

"Karan Sur-ya-van-shi," I again corrected him.

"Karan Soria- Whatever why don't we focus on our important meeting first rather than on your name, " He says, changing the subject.

I swear it took me a sweet moment to control my anger, "As a Rajput, my name matters more to me as much as compared to this conference. It's not only a name but respect for us and I don't like anyone disrespecting me in any way whether if they are my parents or a soon-to-be business partner, " I stated, mentally smirking at the fact that I hit his nerve, noticing his jaw clenching curbing his anger, he forced a smile.

"I am sorry, Mr. Karan, but as a foreigner, I don't think I can pronounce your name well, so we better move on,"