59. No touching.

Rhea

"Done, " Adah spoke, walking towards us with a stupid smile on her face, I told her to switch her clothes with Siya so she could take her place easily when she will return. Though Siya's clothes were quite tight for Adah hence she is a chubby girl and Siya is the skinny one as compared to her sister.

"Good, you better go now before anyone gets a doubt, " I suggested.

She nodded and without wasting time, she left, leaving me with Rohan.

"Rhea?" I turned towards him with my one eyebrow rose, "How long are we planning to keep Siya in the basement?" He questions in a matter-of-fact tone.

"We can finish her chapter right away but I want to see her striving with pain for a couple of days at least, you know, " I spoke, evilly. Though that poor girl has to pay for marrying Karan, my Karan because of her he behaved to me so rudely.

He nodded as a devilish grin stretched on his face, "If that's our plan, then should I do sex with her? She is too hot that I can't stop myself, " He says, ending up earning a death glare from me.

"Just torture, no rape, and shit, Rohan, Karan won't think twice before ripping your balls out and burning you alive if he came to know what you have done to her, " I stated, angrily eyeing him.

He sought out frustrated, "He will do it anyway, that's why we sent Adah in her position in the first place so he won't get any doubt,"

I showed him my palm as an indication to shut his fucking mouth, " Will you ever do as I said, Rohan? It will be good for you," He gave me a pissed-off glare, "Take food and water down in the basement and check if she woke up or not till then I will be back, " I added.

"Where are you going now?" He questioned, baffled.

I narrowed my eyes on him, "Unfortunately, I have a husband, two children, and a successful business that I need to look after, "

"Okay, when will you return?"

"Maybe tomorrow morning, but I want you to keep me updated about her progress."

"Alright, "

I moved around to leave when I felt something is off, "No touching, Rohan, " I warned him for the last time and left, I can sense that he cursed me under his breath but didn't utter a word to me.

~~~

Karan

"What do you mean you all don't know where Adah is?!" I shouted at all my maids and butlers for their carelessness.

Adah has gone since morning and evening now she hasn't returned yet which is worrying the shit out of me, she should have to at least inform me about her whereabouts and if she is going to be late.

"Karan, relax she will come, " Mom told me, trying to calm me.

"Yes, brother, you shouldn't have to worry, Bhabhi sa is not a kid, " Kaya joined in.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, leaving a sigh, to calm my posture, Adah is maybe not a kid but she is no less than that and that's not even a problem but from the last few weeks I have made tons of enemies and I don't want any one of them to hurt her, I won't able to forgive myself she something happened to her.

"What is going on?" We heard the voice of Sunny, he was wandering downstairs while yawning, when did he return home? At the moment, I don't think it matters to know.

"Bhabhi sa hasn't returned home so we all are worried about her, do you know anything?" Kaya asked him.

He narrows his brows in thought, "I met her in the morning before she left home, " He said.