15. Thief?

Siya

I am so confused to process all of this that happened to me, so suddenly, a few moments back that I am still feeling his rough touch and kisses that have sent enough sparks in my body. But what is he doing upstairs for so long? I was about to go upstairs to check on him when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, finding Rhea standing there with a smile on her face, "My Karan." She said, her smile suddenly dropped when she saw me in his shirt.

"Hey, Rhea?" I greeted.

"Why are you in his shirt?!" She almost spat, angrily.

"Sorry, but because I am his wife?" I replied, innocently not understanding what she wants to say.

She closes her eyes for a second, shaking her head in disbelief, she forced a smile, "Right, it's very stupid of me to ask this, I am sorry." She says walking past me to the living room.

"It's okay, why don't you sit?" I offered.

"No, I am fine, where is he?" She asks.

"He-" Karan's voice cut me off.

"Rhea?" He says her name in skepticism, "What the hell are you doing here?" He asks, descending the stairs.

"Karan, that's very rude of you to ask, Okay? It's your first day so I came to pick you up." She replies, pulling him for a hug which he tried to deny but forcefully, she hugged him tightly which made him super uncomfortable.

He pushed her away, "You shouldn't have to bother yourself, and don't try to hug me from next time." He warned her in a rough tone.

Her expression turned into disdain as he just insulted her but she kept it hidden behind her friendly grimace. "Yes, now come on, we are getting late." She told him.

He nodded and turned towards me, he closed his eyes as I saw his cheeks getting heated, "I told you to change, didn't I?"

"Yes, I will do it right away," I replied with a blush. He nodded and walked away with Rhea without looking back at me.

I went to my room, after freshening up I changed into my usual clothes and decided to make something for tonight's dinner that Karan will like.

I was in the kitchen when I heard some sounds coming from the living room. Is it a mouse? But I don't think one mouse can make such strong noise.

I gulped in fear as I took a roller pin from it and slowly tiptoed towards the living room.

Whatever it is, they have to pay for breaking into the house. As I walk carefully I notice a guy from behind in the greenish jacket and a cap, he has some bags with himself too.

What could be in the bag?!

I hope not illegal things.

When I reached near him slowly, I smashed the roller pin on his back, he screamed in pain as I kept hitting him almost everywhere including his head.

"Ouch! Stop it! That freaking hurts." He grabs my wrist, "It's me, Bhabhi sa! It's me, Sunny!" He snatched the roller pin from my hand and threw it away. I froze when I heard the familiar voice, I draped my lips with my palms in shock yet confusion when I saw Sunny with wide-eyes, rubbing his shoulders to ease the pain.

"I am so sorry, Sunny are you okay?" I asked, making him sit on the couch.

"What sorry, bhabhi sa?! If I didn't stop you at the right time, you must have killed me by now!" He hissed.

"I am really sorry, I thought you are a thief or something," I explained with my guilty voice.

He rolls his eyes at me, "Right, the thief will come with so many bags to live here that too in the morning, no?"

"I said sorry, but I didn't get any dream that you will show up out of the blue. How did you get inside the house in the first place?"

"It's fine and I have spare keys that I borrowed from dad, it's my fault I should knock first, anyway, where is Karan bro?" He asks.

"He just went to the office with Rhea," I told him.

"That's good for me." He mumbles.

"What?"

"Nothing, Bhabhi sa, and since you knocked me up so badly I better go to the room and take some rest." He says, stretching his arms above his head, tiredly.

I nodded in agreement, "Yes, I will bring some painkillers for you."

"Thanks."

"And do I inform Karan sa, that you are here?"

He immediately cut me off, hesitantly, "No, No, No, Bhabhi sa no n-need, he must be busy in his work w-we better not disturb him."

"Okay?"

Karan

What is wrong with me?! How could I even try to look at Adah like that she is nothing to me, nothing more compromise than why?!

I licked my lips as her honey taste was still on them, I don't know what I should do to avoid her as much as I can, I have to make her hate me somehow so she won't come near me, I can't make the same mistake twice of falling in love.

"Karan? Karan?!" Rhea's voice snapped my thoughts away.

"Pardon?"

"Where are you?! And why are you keep licking your lips?" She asked, her eyebrows were up in doubt.

No! Why am I licking my lips for no reason?! Karan.....what the heck is wrong with you?!

"I am all here, and my lips are dried up so..." I faked an excuse.

She nods, "Ok, Karan this is Vishal, he is the new executive of this company, he will explain everything to you." She introduces me to him.

I shake my hand with him, "It's very nice to meet you, sir." He said with a smile, "It's an honor to work with you."

"Thanks, I hope your work will be as nice too as your words."

He nodded, "Should I give you the tour then?" He asks me when Rhea interrupts him.

"No need, Vishal, I will show him around and if you want to go now, you can leave." She tells him.

"Really?"

"Yes, go now,"

"Thank you so much, Sir and Ma'am." With that, he vanished out of the office as Rhea gave me a smile that didn't seem right to me.

_____

Vote and comment and I hate to update late but got some work and now got some time to write up properly I hope I will finish this story up quickly with regular updates.