Bonus Chapter 3

(6 months later )

Siya

My stomach was unexpectedly beginning to ache. I glanced at the clock, it's only 5 in the morning and the pain was unbearable, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Karan," Because of the pain my voice was not coming loud, "Karan!" I repeated, shaking his body to wake him up from sleep.

He woke up and looked at me as he switched on the light, "Siya?! Are you okay?" He asked.

I realized that my water has been broken, "We need to go to the hospital now!" I told him, grabbing my stomach. He nodded and immediately helped me to walk towards the door.

"Maa! Maa! Kaya! Sunny!" He called them for extra help, hearing his voice they stormed out of their rooms in our direction. I noticed that all the maids and butlers were there too.

"Maa, it's time, " He told Maa sa who was worried, seeing me in pain.

"Okay, I will go and get the car, " Sunny said and rushed outside.

Karan and Kaya helped me to walk safely on the stairs as we came into the living room. "Don't worry, Siya everything would be alright," maa sa said, assuring me.

"Ahh," A strong whine of pain left my lips.

"It looks so painful," Kaya said, making a distasteful face, earning a slap on the arm from Maa sa.

"Keep your words to yourself, Kaya, she needs our support, don't scare her, and being a mother is the most beautiful thing ever," She told her.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it," Kaya mumbled.

"Janna ma, please take care of Esha. In our absence, don't make her feel scared if she doesn't see us in the morning," Karan told her. She was also with me with a troubled expression.

"Yes, Kunwar sa, don't worry just take care of our Bahu sa,"

Karan gave her an assuring nod.

"Car is here," Sunny said as we sat in the car with Maa and Kaya next to me and Sunny and Karan in the front seats. I was just crying and whimpering in pain along the way whereas everyone was trying to cheer me up.

We reached the hospital in 30 minutes I guess but those 30 minutes felt like 30 hours, I wasn't able to handle the pain as my eyes were shutting down.

~~~~

Karan

I should be happy that in some time I'm gonna hold my child but instead, I was hella worried about Siya, it hurts to see her in so much pain. I just hope God doesn't make me choose between the mother and child but if I am being frank, I want Siya only that too to be safe and healthy.

She was in the operating room now as I was standing outside the room with Maa, Kaya, and Sunny were seated on a bench whereas we informed dad about it too since he went to his friend's son's wedding. The tension was looming over the air making it hard to breathe without inhaling stress and anxiety.

"Mr.Karan, we want you inside to be with your wife to give her some strength," A nurse told me, I wasted no time to sprinted in as the first thing I noticed was Siya, she was almost weak, she was in a hospital gown and a few pillows tucked behind her for support as she was going through the dead cramps.

I ran towards her as I held her hand when she was struggling in taking deep breaths, "Don't worry, sweetheart, I am here now," I told her.

"Karan, " She whispers my name. I couldn't bear seeing her like this, I just hoped this would be over soon.