49. Suryavanshi palace

Daniel

I felt like someone wiped the land off my feet as I processed Anjali's words in my brain, I didn't expect that bastard Marcello to be that fast. I am away from the house and even Karan must have been left by now to attend his meeting.

I wanted to call Karan for help, but I can't take risk of hearing no at this time, he ain't gonna help and will tell me to get out of his house too, Oh, God! Where I stuck myself into. Whatever can happen; Good, bad, or worse but there's no backing off.

I immediately took the cab and went to the hotel where Anjali is staying to somehow at least help to get Esha out from here.

As soon as I reached the hotel, the first thing I noticed was tight security, men in black suits were standing out at the entrance, talking to someone over Walkie-Talkie.

I inhaled a deep calm breath and started to count my steps inside, I calmed my posture as much as I can, and without taking their glance at me, It was almost successful before a guy who looked like a manager stopped me.

"I am so sorry, Sir, we can't allow you to go inside unless you've booked a room here or wanna book one, " He spoke in a typical Indian accent.

Shit! Do I need to buy a room to reach Anjali?!

It looks like I got no other option at the moment, "Yes, I wanna book one for a night, " I said, he nodded, guiding me to the reception.

That manager said something to the receptionist in their language which was not Hindi for sure before she turned towards me, "Your Id proof, Sir, " She said.

I put my hand in my jeans to take out my wallet only to know that I left it in my suitcase which at Karan's home, "I am sorry, but I guess I lost my wallet somewhere which had my all Id proofs, " I faked an excuse, trying to control the sweats which were forming on my head.

"Then, we are sorry, Mister, we can't let you stay here unless you arrange your Id proof, " That Manager said.

Don't be panic, Daniel!

"Alright, if you don't mind can I wait in the waiting area till I call my friend for help?"

The manager looked at me in deep thought before nodding, "Sure, there's a waiting area, "

I shake my head in okay and made my way to sit over to the couch of the hotel waiting area, till I came up with a plan. I noticed that the manager was just glancing over me every few seconds, so I took out my phone and acted like I am talking to someone to avoid his doubtful gaze on me.

After he went somewhere and the receptionist got busy with other guests, I slowly paced up from my place and putting my head down, looking at the floor, I instantly wandered off to the elevator.