23. A movie night

Siya

'I can wait for your answer all my life, Siya, you don't know how much I love you, I promise once I get a chance I will ask your hand for marriage from your parents.'

Vishal's words are kept ranging in my mind, I don't know what to do, with the way he said to me all this was so genuine and pure that I can't take risk of hurting him in any way. I should just have to tell him everything when I had time but stupid me thought that blocking him from my phone will help me to move on.

I ran away from his house, having no answer. I didn't want to break down because of my mistake in front of him. He was calling me but I didn't stop, I had no courage to face him again. Though I took the gift with me along my way home that I don't deserve as I forgot, it's in my hand.

Sooner or later, he will get to know the truth, all I can hope is that in the end things will be much better for us.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my chain of thoughts, wiping away my tears, I stood up and opened the door, Karan and Sunny were home. 

"Hey, Bhabhi sa, I hope dinner is ready because I am too hungry. You know that I can even eat anything now including Karan bro's mind." Sunny joked.

"But I thought you were a pure vegetarian, Sunny." Karan jokes back.

"Oh right. I forgot."

"But so soon? It's only 4 of the evening." I said, they both looked at me in skepticism.

"Bhabhi sa, it's 8 at night, wait, don't tell me, you didn't cook anything." Sunny replied. My mouth slightly apart.

"Ohh, I am so sorry! I will cook dinner right away." I said and was about to go to the Kitchen when Karan stopped me.

"No need, Adah, Let's order something from the restaurant tonight," Karan told me, giving me some relief from making dinner.

"Ohh that would be amazing! Why don't we have a movie night too?!" Sunny suggested in excitement.

 "I love movies that too romantic ones," I joined him.

"I know, right? So what say, Karan bro?"

Karan shook his head, lending us a disapproving look, "You know, Sunny, how much I hate romantic cheesy movies, they just don't make any sense to me."

"Then Karan sa, what kind of movies do you like?" I asked, he smirked.

"Horror, thriller, the action of course."

"Whatever Karan bro, but Bhabhi sa and I are interested in watching something funny and romantic whether you like it or not, no bhabhi sa?"

I chuckled, nodding in agreement, "Come on, Karan sa, please….I request." I squeezed his arms in a plea.

He looks at me for a moment, "Okay but only one."

Sunny and I jumped in happiness.

He continued, "I am going to order the pizzas, you both select the movie. Just don't pick the cheesy one." He walks away after flashing us a warning.

We both randomly selected a movie as Karan returned towards us and followed by our pizza delivery. We sat on the couch as Sunny played the tv, dimming the lights.

I felt Karan's arms around me through the couch as he pulled me more towards him, I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

After a few moments, I glanced over Karan's face, he was already bored by the movie whereas Sunny was enjoying every scene whether it's funny or dramatic. And when a kiss scene came up, Karan put his hand on Sunny's eyes. I look at them with a puzzled smile.

"What the heck, Karan bro? What are you doing, I was watching." He yelled out.

"Sunny, you can't watch steamy scenes, you are still a kid." Karan mocked. 

Sunny removes his hand frustratingly, "I am 23! Karan bro! If I am still a kid then what about Bhabhi sa? She is only 18!" He screamed in a matter of fact.

Karan smirked hard, "But she's my wife, and I am older than you in that case, she is old enough to watch it." 

"Yeah, Yeah, " Sunny rolls his eyes as we both laughed. After a while, we ended up watching another movie as we finished our pizza, we didn't realize the time and I fell asleep on the couch in Karan's arms.

____

Author's note: Hey guys follow My Instagram Id @Ashh_m_23, for future story updates, sneak peek of unseen chapters, chat, game and even you can ask your favorite character any questions (Karan, Sunny, Siya, Vishal, and more) and they will reply! Isn't it amazing?!