47. Missed me, darling?

Anjali

"Esha, come on, eat the food, " I told my little girl who was making a disgusted face, glancing at the green vegetables.

"No, Mama," She says.

"It's so healthy, baby, you will get more strong!" I tried and failed at convincing her hence she refused the food, saying.

"But it tastes bad, Mama, I just hate it, "

"Esha, eat it, right now!"

"No, I want!" She retorted back.

"You!" I got cut off by my call, "Finish the food before I come, or else it won't be good for you," I warned her, going into the living room to get my phone.

It was a call from an unknown number, is it safe to answer? Wait! It can be from Karan as well, I think Daniel must have told him to call me, yes, this could be possible!

"Hello?!" I excitedly answered the call but my excitement ruined within a moment.

"Missed me, Darling?" The same rude masculine voice scared me, it made my heart halt and my legs weak, "What happened, is cat got your tongue or you get so scared of me that words are not coming out, " He mocked me with full of sarcasm.

"You…" I trail as my blood went cold, I've changed my sim cards twice before landing in Jodhpur so how did he get my number?!

"Yes, it's me, Darling, are you surprised?" He asks.

"H-How did you get my number?" I asked my thoughts.

He chuckled, "I love it, darling, when every time you underestimate my powers and I prove you wrong, it's so fun, you know, " 

I can sense the smirk in his tone, "Why don't you just leave us alone?!" I yelled out.

He laughed humorlessly, "Darling if you had given me the right name, and didn't dare to escape from me, I wouldn't have left you anyway by giving you divorce but you decided to test my powers instead, and now you and your daughter have to pay, " 

"I am not scared of your empty threats!!"

"I see...You asked me how did I get your number, don't you wanna know how?" He asked in a serious tone.

"H-How?"

"Aren't you staying at the Grand dupes?"