21. He's not as I thought

Karan

I am feeling so fresh like my all tiredness has gone finally! I let out a small sigh and opened my eyes only to find her snuggling into my arms, her soft palms kept tracing my chest, sending a different but relaxing feeling.

I didn't know when was the last time, I slept so comfortably almost like a baby, Is it because of the massage Adah gave me last night or because of her presence next to me? Whatever it is, it has worked so nicely. Maybe I am just gonna use this for the next time as well. Thinking of it already sent a grin on my face. 

This girl has something, a unique power that I am still unable to get.

I slowly placed her hand on the bed as I tried to get up, trying not to wake her, "Umm." She mumbled in sleep, making me freeze in my place as suddenly she pulled me back in the same position, "Karan sa." She cutely said, laying her head on my chest.

"Adah…" I snorted softly.

Sighing in defeat, I decided to rest a bit more for her after a while, my sights reopened when her little scream reached my ears.

"What happened?" I asked, noticing her hand on her mouth, eyes widened.

"I-I-I can't-t b-believe, I slept with you, Karan sa, I am really sorry." She shutters for no reason. I sighed in relief. This girl literally scared me.

"It's fine, Adah," I said.

"No, it's not! What I did?!" She asked herself in disbelief.

"Calm down, Relax, I was the one who instructed you to stay with me," I told her, attempting to make her sense a bit of comfort.

She looks up at me, confused," Really?" 

"Yeah, don't you remember?" 

She shook her head, "can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Did something happen between us last night?" She asks, innocently which for once made me chuckle at her cuteness.

"Nothing happened," I replied.

She sighed, "Okay, so how are you feeling now?" 

"Much better, thanks to you." I give her an assured smile.

She grinned, " You don't need to thank me, Karan sa, get ready, I will make breakfast for you." She said and left the room.

After freshening up, I slid into my suit and went downstairs as I found Sunny already on the table, eating his breakfast.

"Sunny?" I called him.

"Wut?" He replied with his mouth fully stuffed with food.

"I want you to come with me," I said, he shot me a baffled look.

"Wut fur?" He means to say 'What for?' Since he can't really speak with so much food in his mouth.

"First eat your food then talk. Second, I want you to join me today in the office." I told him.

He raised his brow as he asked, "Why?" 

"Don't think that I am going to handle the company forever, you also need to take responsibility."

"But Rhea di is there." He said as I frowned, she is the problem, or else I wouldn't have told you in the first place.

"Yes or no, Sunny?" I almost exclaimed.

"Okay, Karan bro, I'll come right after my college will end."  Sunny replied in a duh tone as I nodded.

~~~

Vishal

I don't know what is wrong with me, I am not focusing on work as I used to and I don't want Karan sir to yell at me for my recklessness.

"Rena, can you get me a coffee?" It's Sunny's lazy voice.

I need to talk to him.

I shift around, walking towards him before he vanishes somewhere, "Sunny Sir?" I called him to get his attention.

He stopped, turning back, stretching his neck to get rid of pain, "Bro-I mean Vishal, what's up?" He asks, casually as nothing happened.

"I am sorry for my behavior." I apologized.

He looked at me with disbelief yet stunned, "You don't need to just because your boss is my brother." He said.

"No, it's not that, I was being rude to you from the start and you are just being nice to me all the time." 

"Okay, " He says, walking away as I stopped him.

"Wait! I also want to thank you." 

"For what?"

"For the gift, you sent to my house last night, I am very grateful for that," I explained.

"It's fine, I broke it, and I paid back, the deal ends here." 

I nodded, "But I wanted to know something?" 

"If you think I am upset with you or I will take revenge by snatching your job then bro, forget it, I am too lazy yet busy to do such a thing." 

"No, Actually I wanted to know about a girl." I trailed.

He smirked, furrowing his brows, "About a girl, huh?"

"Do you know any girl with the name Siya?" 

"Siya?" He repeats in thinking, "No, only Jiya, but she is my niece." He replies.

"And who was that girl with you in the market?"

"Ohh She is my bhabhi sa, Karan bro's wife."

"Okay, I am sorry to bother you." 

"Don't apologize, by the way, who is Siya?"

I blushed at her name, "She is my girlfriend, that gift I bought to propose to her only. " 

Sunny grinned teasingly, "I see…all the best then and tell me if she said yes which I am sure she will." He says it gives me some confidence.

"Yes." He nods and was about to leave when he faced me again.

"And feel free to call me Sunny not Sir." With that, he disappeared.

He is not as I thought him, I am too quick to judge someone. I am almost facepalmed for assuming he's a stupid and rich spoiled kid but I think everything is fine now.

Coming back to my thought, I wonder where Siya could be?

____

Vote, Vote, Vote!!