50. Who is she?

Siya

"When I was your age, Kaya, I used to get better marks, " Sunny taunts her after she told us that she failed today's test.

"Don't fool me, Sunny, you just used to blackmail teachers to get the better marks, you never even wanted to study in the first place, " 

Both rolled their eyes together in ignorance.

"Rani. That Rani told you this right?" Sunny asks, glaring.

"No one tells me anything, it's your dirty deeds that cannot be hidden, " She defends, crossing her hands.

"I know that bitch, I rejected her and that's why she spread this rumor of me around the college, " He muttered, annoyed.

"Don't you dare to call her bitch she is my friend, alright?!"

"Yes, of course, what else I can expect!"

"What do you mean??"

I wanted to interfere in their senseless argument but I was enjoying it, they look so cute while fighting like two babies arguing over a piece of chocolate.

"Adah?" Maa sa's voice echoes in my ears, looking at where's the voice coming from I saw her, descending the stairs.

"Maa sa, why are you here? You should rest or Karan sa won't like it, " I said, walking towards her to give her support to come down to the living room.

"Is Karan here?" She asks out of the blue.

"No, Mom, brother is at the office, " Kaya replied on behalf of me, to be honest, after what happened in the morning, I didn't even meet him for once.

"Then let me roam around, I am way too tired and bored just sitting on my bed but Karan is too stubborn to see this, " She says as I helped her to sit on the couch.

"Actually, this is a good idea, it will make you feel fresh, " I said, she smiled at my words.

"Indeed, but I heard you guys fighting over something, " She Says, gazing over the angry birds.

"Kaya got fewer marks in the test, " Sunny stated, smirking at Kaya to annoy her.

"Mom, It just-" Maa sa cut her off.

"Kaya, you should study hard like Karan I don't want you to be Sunny, " She said, making everyone laugh as Sunny shot her an annoyed glare whereas Kaya stuck her tongue to him.

"Mom!" He chides when a maid comes into the living room, taking our attention.

"I am sorry to interrupt but a taxi is standing outside of our palace, " That maid said.

"What, why?"  We asked in unison.

"I don't know, he said he was told to drop a little girl here, " She says, confusing us.

"Wait, I will go and see the matter, " Sunny said and wandered off.

"I will also go, " Kaya stated.

"Adah," Maa sa called me, "You should go and check what's is wrong, I don't trust these kids, "

I nodded and followed them, finding Sunny was talking to the taxi driver.