22. I will wait

Siya

I have been smiling like crazy since morning. I actually fell asleep in his arms, I mean, I know he told me to do so but I don't know why but it felt so right and good. And all this time I was thinking he hates me even if he does I am sure we just need to spend some time together to get along with our thoughts.

I chuckled in the hope of us getting close.

I better start with making his favorite things for dinner tonight, I know this sounds too hastened but faster is better.

I messaged Kaya to know about Karan's taste in food, I almost knew nothing about him, perhaps our situation didn't give us time anyway.

'Hey, Bhabhi sa.'

'Hi, Kaya, I need to know something.'

'Oho, I am pretty sure it's about Karan bro, no?' Even in chat, I can hear her teasing tone.

'Yes, do you know what he likes in food?' I asked.

'Anything which has cottage cheese involved, ' She replied.

'Ohh, I will keep that in my mind.'

' anything else?'

'Not now, thanks for the help, take care!'

'Don't mention!'

With that, I took a shower and changed my clothes as I went to the market where Sunny took me yesterday if I knew earlier I would have bought lots of cottage cheese along with me.

When I arrived at the market I told the cab driver to wait for me as I went inside to the dairy shop, I've to say these people have everything at a place. After buying what I wanted, I turned around, crashing myself on a man, mistakenly.

"I am sorry," I said to the man, for turning around without looking back. He was in a leather jacket and chained jeans with goggles on his eyes as he was smoking. I leaned down to pick my purse and tried to move as he blocked my way.

"Excuse me? I need to go." I told him as his lips crept up in a smile that didn't give me any good feelings.

"I also need to go, should I drop you on the way?" He asked, smiling smugly.

"No, thanks," I said and pushed past him when he held my hand.

"You seem in a hurry so am I, let's go to my house, it's close and just get over with this." He says, discarding his goggles to look at with lust dripping from all over him.

"What're you doing? Leave me! I don't wanna go anywhere with you!" I shouted, making everyone stop and see the drama.

"Like you have a choice, Babe." He says, winking.

"I don't even know you!" I yelled.

"But I know you since yesterday, you came here, you have been with me if that guy wasn't with you."

He saw me with Sunny.

"And I am already in love with you." He added.

"What nonsense!" I screamed, "Please, help me! Please!"

He chuckled smugly, "Baby, this is my area, and they can't do anything even if they can, they won't. If they care for their family."

Oh no! "please help me! Please save me from him! " I still cried for help, knowing they ain't gonna do anything except to watch me cry.

"Come with me." He pulled me towards him, I tried to resist but failed.

Then abruptly someone pulled him away from me, throwing him on the ground. I looked at the guy's face who saved me.