29.You wanna know why

Sunny

I drove back to the house as I catch the glimpse of bhabhi sa, She was sitting next to me with a smile on her lips and a relief on her face.

(Flashback)

"I will choose Karan." Bhabhi sa said with a hint of Confidence. Confidence in her decision about Karan bro in her tone.

I stared at her, shocked, "Bhabhi sa, you don't need to worry, this is the chance-" but Vishal cut me off by raising his hand.

"No, Sunny, we decided to respect her decision, " Vishal says, turning to Bhabhi sa, "And I hope, you live a beautiful and happy life ahead." With that, he walked away straightforwardly with a serious expression. I know it was an attempt to hide the tears.

"Sunny, thank you so much, I am feeling better now." Bhabhi sa said.

"No need, It was very necessary to do."

She nodded, gleaming, "It's late, let's go now."

(Flashback ends)

I wonder why she chooses Karan bro, over Vishal, I knew Vishal stopped me because he gets the reason for her decision and chose to let her live life, he's definitely her true friend.

"Bhabhi sa?" I called her.

"Hmm?" She responded softly.

"Can I ask something?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "You just wanna know why I chose Karan when I love Vishal, right?" 

I nodded, mirroring her smile, " Yes, I am very curious, to be honest."

"Sunny, I read somewhere that when you get two lovers in your life, you should always go for another one because if you have loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one, I thought it's just a statement for lovers but now, I understand its true meaning."  She softly explained to me.

I can't help but wonder how Karan bro can be lucky to have her?

"So, You love Karan bro?" I asked, curious.

She chuckled, "Yeah but promise me you won't tell him anything about it." 

I nodded, "I won't unless you want."

"Good."

We returned home almost late in the evening, finding the lights of the house were already on like someone was in there. Karan bro must have come back early.

Parking the car aside, we both wandered towards the house and was about to knock on it when Karan bro opens it from inside at the same time, sending us a relief yet angry look.

"Were you both where?! I was trying your number for hours now!" He shouted at me worried and pissed off.

"Actually, my phone-" Ohh shit! It's on silent mode that's why I wasn't able to get any calls and messages from him. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"We're sorry, Karan sa, we stuck into the traffic, and our phone got switched off on the way." Bhabhi sa faked an excused to save both of us from bro's anger.

And he soon got calmed after hearing from Bhabhi sa, "Fine, but make sure to let me know if you guys are going to be late or something, " He says, finally allowing us to come inside.

We nodded as Bhabhi sa spoke, "I will quickly make dinner, you both would be hungry." 

Karan bro stopped her, "No need, I already ordered dinner, let's have it together." 

~~~

Siya

I didn't expect Sunny to do something like this, he called Vishal and made me tell him everything which was honestly the best thing to do, it lessened the complications from my life it's like some burden left from my shoulder but unfortunately, Vishal got hurt that I was afraid of, I don't know if he ever going to talk to me or not after knowing the truth.

"By the way, It's Ronnie's birthday tomorrow, and Rhea has invited all of us," Karan spoke, breaking my process of thoughts.

"Ohh really?! that's awesome!" Sunny responded, excitedly.

I gazed at them, confused, "Who's Ronnie?" I asked as they let out a slight laugh.

"He's Rhea's son and our nephew, he is the sweetest boy you will ever come across," Karan told me, smiling.

"He's not only the sweetest but naughtiest as well, he once put me into trouble by sending fake love messages to the girls of my college," Sunny said with a bit of happy annoyance in his voice, "And I am still, paying for it." He rolls his eyes playfully.

We laughed hard, "It's not his fault, you shouldn't have to give him your phone in the first place," Karan retorts, mocking him.

"I can't say no to him when he makes puppy eyes." Sunny defends, cutely, "Plus, if I had any clue about the deeds that are going to take place, I would have never given him, of course."

"It sounds like you guys are very close to him," I stated, joyously.

"Yes, super close, especially Karan bro,"  Sunny said.

I raised a brow curiously, " Ohh, why tho?"

"Because when I went to the hospital to meet newborn Ronnie, he first smiled at me after I took him into my arms," Karan explained, remembering the sweet moment.

"Is that true?" I asked, stunned in gladness.

"Yes, I know, right? it's hard to believe anyone can cry seeing Karan bro's face, so I still wonder how did Ronnie smile?" Sunny joked, making me giggle silently along with him.

Karan sends him a playful glare, "Shut up, Sunny, you are just jealous that he is close to me." Karan protested.

"No, it's nothing like that, Bro, if Ronnie is close to you then don't forget Jiya is close to me." He defends himself.

"Yeah, that's because you always shower her with chocolate and ice creams." 

"Ohh, like you don't give treats to Ronnie."

I laughed, witnessing the funny, sweet, cute, and unforgettable fight ever, I just couldn't help but get excited to meet those cute little munchkins they are talking about.