55. I admit

Karan

Before leaving the hotel I made sure that Danny gets enough rest as much as he can, I even talked to Dave about Marcello the bastard, he has assured me that he can't do anything while he is here and for that, he needed Anjali's statement which she gladly did. And tomorrow morning, I am sure I am going to hear headlines on the news channels/ papers about 'Famous Italian billionaire is behind the bars for domestic violence and numerous murders' I just hope these media people don't drag me in which I am sure they will because I am his business partner, so I told Dave to give extra protection to Anjali and Esha, I don't want them to get more trouble after what they've had gone through.

Don't get me wrong, I am not having any feelings for Anjali just feeling pity for them. Seriously, she could have prevented this marriage with Marc a long time ago by telling me the truth, I would have helped her, gladly she had multiple chances but she was blinded by her parent's fake threats that led her to hell.

Though I am done thinking of her.

Especially when I got so many things to look forward to and the first thing is Adah, I expected that I have to face her anger and stuff, I thought I have to explain to her everything but what I didn't expect was she is already so understanding, sweet, and no doubt the most beautiful girl not only from face but from the heart as well, I ever met in my life before.

Also, she made me forgive Anjali and she is right, although I should move on from my past for my daughter and her. I am even ready to take Esha's custody if Anjali agrees, I know Adah can be a great mom too after she has given me enough confidence that I can be a great dad.

She knows how to cheer me up with her silly pep talks.

Suddenly a question took over my mind and I couldn't able to control my curiosity behind it, "Adah, I want to know something, "

She furrowed her eyebrow, "What?"

"Ain't you should be angry at me or something? You are so calm about knowing I have a daughter from another woman, " 

She chuckled, biting her bottom lips, cutely, "Not angry because you also have no idea about Esha but yes, I admit I am way too jealous about the fact that how madly in love you were with Anjali, she is smart, educated, beautiful any guy would want a woman like her in the first place, I won't blame you if you want to be with her again instead of me since you have a daughter with her," She states sadly as I frowned.

I glance at her with wide eyes, " Adah…"

"Rhea was right I am a village girl and If our parents haven't made that promise, I had no chance of even getting a look from you and here we got married which I am grateful for, I know my limits and I won't take advantage of this by getting angry or something to emotionally blackmail you to get your attention on me when I know you are already going through a lot mentally and you need my support," She added with a weak smile when for a minute I felt like I shouldn't have to ask her this question especially when she was happy just a moment ago.

I feel my heart breaking into small pieces in sorrow, it's my fault that I made her feel this way. I better clear up this thing for her before she gets another wrong idea in her sweet little innocent brain. She is definitely too good not only for me but for this world as well.

I cupped her both cheeks, making her look into my eyes deeply, " I want you to get one thing super straight fixed in your mind, Adah, she is my past and you are my present and future both, no matter what you are the only girl whom I want to spend rest of my life with, I do not doubt about it and the only wish I have now is to have another beautiful baby but from you only." I finished, kissing her forehead.

I chuckled hard at that thought as she blushed. Oh, God! I am so ready to move with Adah, I should start making things right between us, I should give our marriage the chance that it deserves.

"Really?" She asks, again observing me with a smile as she was under my body and I was pinning her hands on the seats not to let her move.

I grinned, "Yes," I stated. She could have asked me questions but she didn't and just nodded, my eyes slowly went down to her slightly swollen lips, and her spoiled lipstick, I had no idea I was that hungry to taste them but the kiss was worth it, she is worth it.

"Sir, we reached the palace, " my driver said as I sensed the smirk in his voice.

But at the moment what I was sadder about is that I wanted to kiss her more and our private time stopped here, for now, I narrowly shrugged and helped Adah to get back in the sitting position, "That lipstick stain," she says, caressing her thumb on my lips, wiping off the stain as I kiss her thumb she quickly takes it back, giggling.

I winked at her, she blushed, walking out.

"Wait, " I told her, I instantly got to her side, opening her car door, she smiled taking my hand as she came out, I closed the door behind her.

"Thank you, " She bows. 

I laughed, "My pleasure, " As we went inside everyone rushed towards us to know everything especially Mom and Kaya with worried expressions on their faces.

"What happened there?", " Where is Esha?", "Is everything okay?", " Sunny, said you were upset", " What was the exact matter?"

They bombarded us with questions after questions, Adah and I shared a look before I spoke, strolling inside the living room with her.

"Maa, Kaya I will tell you guys everything but first let us breathe properly, " 

They nodded, saying, "We are sorry, " 

"Everything went fine and Esha is with her mother, " Adah told them, smiling.

"What? It means we can't meet her again?" They questioned in unison with shock looming over their voice.

"Don't worry, Maa, Esha's mom is going to join us for dinner tonight, " I said, noticing their lips curved up in a happy smile.

"Ohh that's great, I wanted to meet Esha  properly for the last time, " Mom says, happily yet also sadly, "That girl has become my heart just in a few hours, "

"Yes, very much, " Kaya joins her.

Adah and I glance at each other with a grin.