56. Dinner at us

Siya

I heaved a sigh in happiness, I just can't believe he kissed me that too like this, I am feeling like I am on cloud nine already, my heart is still beating faster on his words, 'you are the only girl whom I want to spend rest of my life with, ' I smiled like stupid, repeats his line again and again in my mind.

"Are you ready, kitty?" He asked, knocking on the door from outside.

"Yeah, just a minute more, " I replied, forgetting that I need to get ready for tonight's dinner, everyone seems to be excited to meet Esha again, and why not? Who knows if we can meet that cute little angel or not.

"Waiting," Was all he said as I heard him walking away.

I immediately took out a peach color Anarkali dress from our walk-in closet which was just right next to the bathroom, and freshen up, changing into the dress, I just made a small braid of the right side of my hair and leave the rest on my shoulder, I did a bit of makeup and instantly went out after observing myself in the mirror for a sweet time.

"Let's go, " I said, noticing he was busy with his phone, he kept his phone back in his pocket when he heard my voice, turning around his eyes widened in surprise as it trailed down slowly, letting out a small shaky sigh.

"Beautiful, " He finally let out, "You are looking so beautiful," He complimented, smiling proudly.

"Thanks, you are looking dazzling too, " I said, indicating his perfectly tailored blue suit with one of the shiniest shoes he was wearing, matching his look.

He chuckled as his eyes filled with admiration. "As much as I like to spend this moment with you but unfortunately, we have to go down, Anjali will show up anytime, " I laughed, nodding, "Though, I promise I will make it up for this, "

I raised my brow in confusion, "How?"

"You will know soon, " He winked, leading me into the living room as he placed his hands on my waist along the way, making every maid notice it and no one seemed to be bothered by it, they just smiled at us, happily.

"Thank God, you both are on time at least, " Maa sa said in relief.

We look at her, puzzled, "Means?" I ask.

"Sunny is gone somewhere and Kaya is still getting ready, " She finishes when Kaya hesitantly runs towards us.

"I am ready, I am ready!" She says, showing up, "I am sorry if I am late, "

"No, you are not, where is Sunny if may I ask?" Karan asked her.