44. I hate you

Rhea

Ugg! I hate you, Karan, I just hate you to hell! Your love is driving me crazy each day passing and you are not even looking at me the same way I do!

Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!

Was it my fault if we get introduced to each other as siblings?! Was it my fault, if your love has made me mad?! Was it my fault if I wasn't able to confess my feelings for you earlier?!

I waited for you for damn twenty-five years! Not to let a stupid villager name Adah get you! I will kill her! I will kill everyone who will try to get you away from me!

We can't be separate, I will do whatever it takes to make you mine forever!

I can't fight my tears back when you tell your foreign friend that I am your sister when you are completely aware of the fact that my love for you is different! I can't fight my tears when you look at her with so much love and passion, the way you touch her so proudly. It burns my heart to death! 

Karan Davendra Suryavanshi!

I swear to myself if I can't get you for myself then I won't let anyone especially like Adah to take you doesn't matter what I have to do.

I threw the flower vase on the floor, following every single alcohol bottle that I gulped down to calm down my frustration which was getting high by every minute! The veins of my head were popping up making my whole face red and my eyes sore.

My blood is boiling to hell, I can't take this anymore!

I picked up my phone and dialed her call number, "Pick up, Pick up, " I chanted annoyingly, she will never answer my call when I need her to.

After a few tries and hundreds of rings, she finally responded, " Hello, Rhea ma'am?" She asks in a sleepy tone, here my sleep is snatched by that stupid villager and this madam is sleeping peacefully.

"Rena, where are you?!" I asked, shouting.

"I am still Bangalore, why, what happened?" She asks, yawning, "Isn't it two of the night?"

"It is! First, throw your sleep out of the window before I come there and throw you!" I commended.

"I-I am sorry, Ma'am I completely woke up now," She says hastily in fear.

"Good, now listen to me carefully, in the morning, I want you in Jodhpur again, " I told her, calming myself.