34: In safe hands

Siya

I nodded to Karan, "I promise." 

He takes a deep breath before speaking, "Rhea and I were very close until a few months ago when I saw her with Rajeev and Rohan together doing…."

"Doing?"

"Sex, " My jaw dropped on the ground and my eyes went super wide, refusing to believe the last word he said.

"Sex?"

"Yes, Sex, they were doing sex together, and when I questioned them, Rhea tried to convince me to join them in this dirty act which Of course, I denied, she changed the meaning of siblings, I left her house and avoided her all this time and didn't even invite her to our wedding until she came to Jodhpur, " With that, he continued explaining every single matter that took place between them including the part were Rhea forcefully tried to kiss Karan and how much he began to hate her.

"So you mean to say that Rhea convinced Thakur sa to send you here so you can stay in front of her eyes?" I asked, shocked, this isn't the Rhea I know, she showed me her different side.

He nods, "Yes, and just because she's dad's favorite child, I can't do anything against her and that Rohan, neither have I any strong proof that can show them guilty." 

"But, even for once, I believe that you both want to stay together as a couple, didn't Thakur and Maa sa will get hurt and go against this relationship?" I questioned.

"I know, I am a witness of Rhea's crazy love for me, she can go to any level of madness to get me, " He says, matter-of-factly.

I sighed sadly, "Now what?"

He looks at me for a moment, "I don't know, but I am sure that Rhea ain't gonna stop anytime soon, she will try to hurt us especially you, You have to be beware of her," 

"I will be."

He smiled, nodding, "It's too late already, for now, let's go back home, if we stayed here in the cold wind, we will definitely catch flu," He said, closing the door of the car as we sat down and drove back to the home, looking the lights were still on.

"Is Sunny still awake?" I asked Karan.

He let out a small sigh, "Maybe, waiting for us, even though, I told him not to, "

We both went inside, finding Sunny too disturbed by something as he was walking right to left continuously, Karan and I shared a confused glance before approaching him.