61- Buckle Bunny

Patty: “Oh Leah dear who is this lovely young man you’ve brought with you?”

Me: “Patty this is my boyfriend of one and half years, Blake.”

Patty: “Oh wow dear,” she said to me and then turned to Blake; “Nice to meet you son.” She quickly hugged him.

Blake: “Nice to meet you too Patty.”

Timothy: “Enough chit chat darling,” he said to his wife. “Breakfast is ready y’all. Dig in and then go get ready.”

There was a ton of commotion as about 20 people played bumper cars walking from the kitchen on the White’s trailer to the picnic tables that are outside.

Like it was a normal routine everyone on our team ate breakfast and got going back to their own trailers.

The first event is the rodeo trick riders, the steer wranglers, the bull/bronco riders, a lunch break, then the ring is groomed and my event, barrel racing, goes at the end of the day.

That just means Blake and I have the whole day to spend alone, if you know what I mean, *wink wink.*

Lee: “Hey Leah and Blake, wanna watch the rodeo with me?”

Me: “Um hey Lee how about you go hunting for a down to earth rodeo girl, I’m gunna spend time with Blake… alone.”

Lee: “But how do I know she’s not just another buckle bunny?”

Me: “You’ll never know if you don’t try.”

I grabbed Blake’s hand and we headed back to my trailer. Once out of hearing distance of Lee;

Blake: “What in the sane heck is a buckle bunny?”

A group of girls that we walked past giggled.

Me: “Rodeo term for a gold digger.”

Blake: “Oh got ya.”

I opened the back door of my truck and climbed up followed by Blake.

He easily tackled me and began kissing my neck.

~Explicit Part Begins~

He tore my plaid shirt open and rolled up my tank top and is now kissing my stomach. He has me pinned down lying across the back seat of my truck.

I hooked my fingers onto his belt buckle as he worked on undoing mine. We had a bit of a quickie it wasn’t making love it was just quickly having sex. It was still good because I didn’t expect to get to be with him for a few more months.

~Explicit Part Ends~

There was a knock on my window. Blake pulled my shirt over his bare bum and he looked up and didn’t recognize who it was. He cracked the window and said: “Could you give us a second?”

I heard a female voice say “Oh sure sorry.”

I cautiously sat up after putting my tank top back on. I pulled on my jeans, socks, and boots. Blake walked out without a shirt and we met up with the female that had knocked on my truck window.

I caught her glancing at Blake’s shirtless body. She is about our age with long wavy blond hair. She has an extremely fake accent and just listening to her is pissing me off.

Me: “Hi how can we help you?” I put emphasis on ‘we.’

Female: “Oh hi honey I’m Audrey and I was just walkin on by and I wanted to uh warn y’all that engaging in sexual activities on the rodeo grounds is strictly forbidden. I didn’t want y’all gettin yourselves caught.”

Her twang made me nauseous.

Me: “Oh why thank you darling! I had no idea!” I added a heavier twang into my voice and Blake was trying so hard not to laugh.

Audrey: “I just don’t wanna see any of y’all getting fined.”

Me: “Thank ya dear!”

She nodded and strutted away excessively swinging her hips. I scowled once she was gone.

Blake: “Lemme guess that’s a buckle bunny?”

Me: “For sure!”

He ran his fingers through my hair while I stood there in his arms. It was helping to calm me down. I hate girls like that, totally fake, too much makeup wearing, know it all’s.

Once I finally calmed down I went to go get Cosmo ready for our first rodeo barrel’s run. I had tricked him out with a red saddle pad, my cleaned tan saddle, tan bridle with red gems, red gaming reins, and a breast plate with the same red gems as his bridle.

Blake gave me a leg up and walked with Cosmo and I to the starting shoot for my first run of my career.

----