29- Fireplaces are romantic

It's been an uneventful last few months.

After the news of mine and Shelly's fight died down I could finally walk through the halls in peace. Daily I would hear people whispering my name and talking about me when I walked by. Now that it's not breaking news anymore everything seemed abnormally quiet.

Since our fight Shelly has learned to not cross paths with me again. Her rude comments have stopped and she now sits in the far back corner of our English class.

--

Summer had quickly closed into fall and even faster it continued to get colder. Blake laughs at me when I complain about the temperatures.

Blake: "You wait this is nothing." He would tell me. I've never seen snow before and I'm pretty excited. I'm just not a fan of how cold it is.

Every day I wear leggings under my jeans and sometimes even sweatpants over both layers in the morning. On top I would have a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, and an insulated Carhart jacket. On my feet I wore at least two pairs of socks and a new pair of winter boots rated for thirty below zero, oh and don't forget gloves and a hat.

I walked out dressed for a blizzard and Blake just happened to be driving by my house. He stopped and backed into my driveway.

Blake: "How do you expect to drive if you can barely move with all those clothes on?"

Me: "I don't know."

Blake: "Here I'll bring you to school hop in."

I nodded and climbed into his truck. He had the heat cranking and I was instantly able to unzip my jacket.

Blake: "You do realize it's only the beginning of November and it hasn't even snowed yet."

Me: "I know don't remind me, I might move back down south."

Blake: "I won't let you."

I scooted across the bench seat to sit right next to him. Mostly because the middle seat has two heat vents but being next to him is a plus.

He pulled into the school parking lot and put his truck in park. He didn't yet shut it off since the heat was just so nice to sit in front of.

Blake: "Ready to go outside?"

Me: "No."

He laughed again as I zipped my jacket up to my chin. He was only wearing a sweatshirt and jeans with his logger boots of course, so he really made me look crazy. We walked right inside and he brought me to my locker.

I worked on getting almost all of my layers off. I removed my jacket and sweatshirt and neatly folded them into the top of my locker. I put all of the books that I'm going to need into my backpack and zipped it. Just before I put it on my back Blake hugged me from behind. He whispered in my ear;

Blake: "Imagine sitting on the couch in my living room cuddled up together in front of the fireplace, with hot chocolate and a movie."

I smiled and he placed his lips on my jaw right below my ear. His warm breaths traveled down my neck and made a tingling feeling travel up my spine. His arms that were still around my waist tightened and held me back against his body as I fit against him perfectly. He rested his chin on top of my head until a teacher walked by and warned us about public displays of affection, sternly asking us to separate.

Blake apologized and the prude of a teacher walked off. I quickly stood on my toes to whisper into his ear this time;

Me: "I'll take you up on that offer of cuddling in front of the fireplace after school."

I got him to smile and he kissed my cheek just as the bell rang. We turned and went in opposite directions to head to class.

I was really looking forward to our date after school.

I waited for Blake in the main lobby by the office instead of out by his truck since he has the keys to unlock it. He found me and we both walked out together. I instantly turned the heat on in his truck and he took off to go to his house.

We got inside and he showed me where to find everything to make hot chocolate, while he worked on getting the fire started and warm.

I brought the two mugs with extra marshmallows into the living room where Blake was. He had gotten the fire going and even brought down some blankets from upstairs. He patted the seat on the couch right next to him and covered me with the blanket that he was also using. I scooted right next to him and snuggled into his side.

Blake: "Are you warm enough?"

Me: "Kinda."

Blake: "Let me fix that."

In no time he had me pinned underneath him with the blanket still over both of us. His lips met mine and he kissed me pretty aggressively. I got butterflies as he slid out of his shirt and pressed his hot skin to mine. While still making out with him; I lightly ran my finger nails up and down his back. Not hard enough to leave marks, just enough to tickle. He reached down and undid my belt buckle and that night I let Blake Wells take my virginity. This is how it happened;

His warm fingers slid under my jeans and gently pulled them down to my ankles. He began kissing my neck as my shirt was pulled up and over my head. I got a moment of courage and reached down to undo his belt buckle while he was still kissing my neck. 

He instantly pulled off his own jeans and grabbed a condom from the back pocket before sexily throwing his clothes across the room. He went down on me first because there was no way he was going to fit if we didn't play around a little first, if you know what I mean.

Blake: "Baby just relax, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to pleasure you." He whispered in my ear. 

Whatever he was doing while he was down there was the best thing i have ever felt. He came up and worked on removing my bra. I smiled because he was struggling with the clasp on my back. I helped him and tossed it across the room as well. 

Blake: "I do not under any circumstances, want to hurt you. If it starts to hurt I want you to tell me and I'll either slow down or stop, just please let me know."

I looked up into his eyes, smiled and nodded. 

We both lied there afterwards catching our breaths. With our skin bare as we snuggled on the couch underneath that same blanket. The fire had almost gone out which didn't really matter anymore.

John and Cindy had gone up north to visit some friends for the holiday so we didn't have to worry about them walking in on us.

The two of us fell asleep together on the couch only after getting dressed and putting more wood in the fireplace.

----