74- She Said YES!

Blake's POV~

Leah got home school early that afternoon and I was kind of disappointed because her barn wasn't decorated as nicely as I had wanted it to be. 

She slid open the barn door and I worked up the courage to propose to her. 

Tears started welling up in her eyes and she nodded her head and quietly whispered yes. I ran to her and slid a small diamond ring onto her finger. She looked up at me with tears still in her eyes, that I gently wiped away, and she said "I love you." I instantly responded "I love you too."

Me: "But that isn't the end of the surprise."

Leah: "What do you mean."

I handed her a blue bandanna and had her tie it over her eyes after we got into my truck. 

Me: "Just a short drive to the final part."

She nodded and sat back in her seat waiting patiently for us to gt there. 

I pulled into a long dirt driveway that led to a place set far back from the road. The right side of the driveway was a good 5 acre hay field. The left was a white fence pasture that attached to a gorgeous 6-stall open concept barn. The house itself had even me drooling. A huge stone and log cabin. 4-bedroom, 3.5 half bathrooms. Oh and we can't forget about the garage, my home away from home, 3 stalls with the one in the center tall enough the have a lift, or a horse trailer.... all organized with diamond plate cabinets along the back wall. 

I positioned my truck so that as soon as she took the blindfold off she would be able to see all of it. 

Me: Okay hun you can take your blindfold off now. 

She did and her mouth hung open and she instantly covered it with her hand. 

Leah: Who's place is this.

I simply responded with; "Our."

She looked at me completely confused and I smiled. 

Me: I took out a loan with my parents and I've got enough money saved up from the Army to start a mortgage. I saw this place on the market and I couldn't resist. 

Leah: "But, but..."

Me: "Wanna go take a look around?"

Leah: "Do I ever!"

I smiled at her childish attitude and followed her to of course the barn.

Leah's POV~

We walked into the barn first and my knees got all wobbly as soon as Blake hit the light switch. 6 stalls, three on each side of the isle way, each with sliding black bared-doors with their own inside lights and heated watering systems. The tack room was beautiful as well. Then I looked curiously at a double door on the far end of the barn. 

I turned around and glanced back at Blake and he was just smiling. He nodded and I opened it. 

Me: "AN INDOOR ARENA!!" I leaned against the doors and sighed.

Blake: "You're adorable!"

Me: "HOW?!? This place is amazing!" 

Blake: "Darling you haven't even seen the house or my favorite, the garage yet."

Me: "Oh right, that stuff's pretty important too."

He laughed and I grabbed his hand after her shut the barn light off. 

We walked into the house and I couldn't believe it either. A huge open living room with a fire place and flat screen TV and sound system hanging over the mantle. The kitchen was all stainless steel with granite counter tops. Off to the left of the kitchen is a hallway that has the half bathroom and office space. To the right was a wide stairway. I followed that up and there was common area at the top of the stairs. It looked perfectly out over the mountains and the horse pastures. This time off the left was a double door. I opened that and found a four posted king sized bed in the center of the room. There was another huge picture window looking out over the front of the property. A walk in closet and private stone bathroom. The shower in our room was huge! Not to mention the walk-in closet. 

Blake stood back and watched me explore everything with just this smirk pasted on his face. 

I walked back out and passed the common area to the other end of the upstairs hallway. There are two smaller bedrooms on each side of the hallway and another full bathroom at the end. 

I turned around and looked back at Blake.

Blake: "No rush but those rooms are for little you and me's." 

I smiled and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his back. 

Me: "you know we could both start our own businesses. You fixing trucks in that huge garage of yours and me a horse boarding/ training facility."

Blake: "That was something I thought about too." 

I leaned down and he tilted his head back so I could kiss him. 

There is one other thing I forgot to show you.

We walked back down the wide stair case and there was a small door underneath the stairs. It led to secret room. I walked in after flipping the switch on the wall. On the right hand wall right underneath the stairs fit a stainless steel washer and dryer combo. On the opposite wall was a sliding glass door that led to fenced in dog yard with a cute little dog condo thingy. 

Me: Baby this place is beyond amazing."

Blake: "I'm glad you like it!"

Me: "Like it, I LOVE it."

Blake: "So when do you wanna tell your parents?"

Me: "Now? I wanna move in!!"

He smiled and we got back into his truck.