75- Epilogue

A.N. Don't be mad at me but this is where MCLS ends. There's really nothing else I can add after this. I really extremely appreciate all of the love and attention y'all have given this book. If you like my writing and want some more I will soon be starting a new country themed book! Keep an eye out ;)

~~

A few years later..

Leah is in her kitchen cooking her family dinner. Salmon and with rice and broccoli on the side. She always believed in a balanced meal to keep everyone strong and healthy.

Just as she puts the fish onto a platter to bring to the table, that she already set; she walks to the bottom of the stairs to call everyone down.

Leah: "Blake, Tyler, Savannah, and Avery, wash up it's time for dinner!" 

Not soon after she hears a thundering of small footsteps followed by their father, Blake, all running down the stairs and into the bathroom to wash their hands. 

She stands there smiling thinking to herself; man I am so lucky to have an amazing husband that is so great with kids. 

They all sat down at the table, said prayers, and dug in. 

After dinner it was Savannah's turn to clean up so she was left inside while Leah, her oldest son Tyler and her youngest daughter Avery all went out to the barn to feed them their dinner. Blake stayed inside as well helping Savannah do the dishes and take care of the dogs. 

The Wells' horses are trained so well that as soon as they hear the first scoop of grain fall into a bucket they all come running. 

Leah's horse Pup always makes it inside first, followed by Blake's Sam, Tyler's Rusty, Savannah's Angel, and lastly Avery's pony Rainbow. 

They all ran into to their respective stalls patiently awaiting dinner. 

And at that very moment Leah realized her life was perfect just the way it was. 

THE END~