31- Time to tell the truth

Blake and I enjoyed a nice late breakfast together at the local diner. We jumped back in his truck to go back to his house.

I closed the front door behind me and realized his parents still aren’t home apparently he has the same thoughts I do. I turned around as he instantly pinned me against the front door kissing me, hard. He slid a hand under my jacket as we were still making out. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me up to his room, and shut the door.

(Skip to the next bold part if you don’t wanna read it)

As soon as he stepped into his room he laid me down on his bed. Blake slid out of shirt and pinned me down once again. We both worked to get my jacket, sweatshirt, and t-shirt off. I lied there underneath him now in just my bra and jeans.

I went for his belt first this time and slid my fingers into his belt buckles. I pulled his hips down onto mine and he smiled against my lips. He finished undressing me and slid the whole eight inch length into me.

We started out missionary and ended in missionary. That time we tried downward doggie and agreed about not liking that one. Good thing there’s hundreds of others to try sometime...

(It’s safe now, continue reading here)

After that the two of us rode the four wheeler to my house. He let me drive but still sat right behind me. I jumped off and went to feed my horses.

Blake: “You should probably get to Liz’s house so she can drive you home.”

Me: “Yeah to make it look like I was there the whole day.”

Blake: “Exactly, I know a shortcut if you wanna just take the four wheeler.”

Me: “Okay.”

I sat back down and drove. Since this time I didn’t know where I’m going he circled me in his arms and held my hands on the handle bars.

We made it Liz’s house and found that she really did skip school. She heard the four wheeler pull up and stepped out on her porch in socks.

Liz: “Hey guys what’s going on?”

Me: “Is there any way you could drive me home?”

She looked all confused. I said goodbye to Blake and walked onto her porch explaining the details.

Me: “I may or may not have slept over at Blake’s house last night, and told my Momma that I was here.

Liz: “Ooooh, yeah I’ll cover you.”

Me: “Thanks!” I hugged her and followed her in so she could get shoes.

She said she didn’t know the trails well enough so we took the roads, also known as taking the long way. We had about a half an hour drive to talk.

Liz: “I don’t really want the details but what happened last night?”

Me: “Well I’m just gunna come out and say it; I’m not a virgin anymore.”

Liz: She slammed on the brakes and pulled over. “LEAH!”

Me: “What?”

Liz: “You guys had sex?”

Me: “Twice.”

She rolled her eyes and began laughing unable to hold it in anymore. Her motherly instincts did kick in though.

Liz: “He wore a condom right?”

Me: “Yes of course.”

Liz: “Good. We don’t want little Beah’s running around, at least not right now.” She elbowed me.

Me: “No but seriously he was really gentle... both times.”

Liz: “I don’t wanna know Blake’s pretty much a brother to me, no details please.”

I laughed and we left it at that. She pulled back onto the road and finished our drive to my house.

Me: “So I said that you and I were both skipping school because we were up late doing a project.”

Liz: “Leah, we don’t even have a class together.”

Me: “My Momma doesn’t know that.”

She rolled her eyes again.

Liz: “No more lying ok, it’s a hard habit to break.”

I nodded.

Me: “I know it makes me feel dirty, I don’t like it. I just need to tell my parents about Blake and me dating and then I won’t have to sneak around with him anymore.”

Liz: “But do realize once you do that, you lose the ‘freedom’ of being able to be together all the time.”

Me: “What do you mean?”

Liz: “I just mean that your parents probably won’t let you two hang out as much now that you’re dating. They’ll want you to check in more often.”

Me: “True but I know it’s the right thing to do.”

We pulled into my driveway just as my Momma was. Liz waved goodbye to her and turned around to go back to her house. She probably didn’t wanna get out in case she said something wrong and got me in trouble.

----