48- Unavoidable Temptations

As we were getting further and further from town I thought about how I’ve never really been out of town since we moved here. It was mostly going to and from school. From home to my job at Tractor Supply Co, and whenever we went out into the woods.

I took in all of the scenery and realized how much different it is from where I had called home my whole first part of my life. North Carolina was always relatively warm. While Ohio is the polar opposite, I can now say I’ve seen snow. I do like where my life has ended up since we moved. I live in a huge house with my parents, I have a barn and two gorgeous, well-mannered horses, I have the best boyfriend ever, and a huge group of friends that act like family.

My train of thought was interrupted when Blake spoke.

Blake: “Hey are you okay?”

Me: “Yeah why?”

Blake: “You’re just not talking, that’s all.”

Me: “Sorry I was letting my mind wander.”

Blake: “Oh anything in particular?”

Me: “Just comparing Ohio to North Carolina.”

Blake: “What do you mean?”

Me: “Like how it was usually warm and never snowed. Then the fact that I didn’t have any friends.”

Blake: “Yeah that whole thing with Lindsay was pretty unfortunate.”

Me: “Wow you even remembered her name.” I jokingly cringed at the sound of it.

I don’t think I hate Lindsay I just hate the girl that she turned into. We had known each other since daycare and we always had made fun of the girls that were self-centered “populars.”

I was again pulled out of my thoughts when Blake pulled into the parking lot of a huge square dancing hall. I’m pretty sure my face turned even whiter than I already am, because I honestly can’t dance.

Blake: “Hey what’s wrong?”

Me: “I have two left feet.”

He cracked up and then covered his laugh before saying;

Blake: “That’s okay I’m a good teacher.”

Me: “Really? Blake Wells knows how to square dance?”

Blake: “My parents and I used to come all the time when I was younger.”

Me: “Oh so you’ve got an unfair advantage yet again…”

He just smiled and slid out of his truck. I was fumbling in my bag for my phone. In the meantime Blake came around and opened the door on my side of his truck.

Blake: “You coming miss ‘I can’t dance?’”

Me: “Yeah I suppose.”

I jumped out of his truck and immediately regretted it. You know that painful feeling you can get if you don’t bend your knees, yeah I got that.

Me: “OW.”

Blake: “Woah what?”

Me: “Stinging.”

I stood there standing on my heels until that awful feeling went away.

Blake: “Use the step next time, shorty.”

Me: “I ain’t much shorter than you!” I kidded.

Blake: “I know, I know.”

He pinched my sides and I jumped, which made him laugh and of course reach out to try and do it again. I pushed him away saying “quit it.” And that right there is challenge words. He took one step by the time I took three and caught up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist simultaneously pinching my sides.

Me: “Aw com’on.” I said laughing uncontrollably.

Blake: “It’s cute when you try and fight me off and stand absolutely no change at all.”

Me: “Hey now stop I can’t breathe.”

He stopped instantly.

Blake: “Wanna go inside now?”

I nodded and followed him in. Wish me luck.

We got inside and were blasted by an amazing sound system playing any country song you could possibly imagine. Due to it being so loud you had to be inches apart to hear the each talk, but I didn’t really mind that. He still gives me butterflies when he stands close to me, ever since day one.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the large wooden dance floor. We joined a row of people towards the back. I tried to pick up on the steps and just couldn’t do it. Blake saw me struggling and smirked. He stepped close to me to talk;

Blake: “Here like this. Left, right, right, left.”

I tried that and kinda got it. He stepped so he was standing right behind me. His hands held onto my hips and directed me by gently tapping the back of my ankle with his toe. This way worked, really well I may add.

Suddenly Blake let go of my hips and spun me around so I was facing him. He lifted me up and placed my feet on top of his, he was wearing his steel toe boots so it’s not like he could feel my weight on his feet. Then he wrapped his arms around my back to hold me there. Now that I’m standing on his feet we are the same height. I looked right into his eyes and we both smiled right at the same time.

Blake: “I can’t ignore your temptations anymore.”

He picked me up and brought me out to his truck. Somehow he opened the door on his side and set me down inside before climbing up. We drove off onto a dead end road in the middle of nowhere at the beginning of a corn field. He threw the blankets and pillows he always kept in his back seat, into the bed of his pickup truck.

Explicit part starts here skip to next bolded part if you don’t wanna read it ;)

He lifted me down from his truck and carried me to his tailgate while I was giggling. I quickly spread out the blankets and turned around to see him standing there in his boxers. A smile spread across my face as he pinned me down.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and he slid out of it and continued kissing and lightly biting at my neck. He played with my belt buckle and I helped him undo it. He was rushing it but I liked being controlled for once.

I kicked off my boots and Blake slid my pants off of me. He pressed his hips on top of mine while kind of in a pushup position, momentarily. He very lightly slid his fingers up my bare sides pulling my tank top up at the same time. I shrugged off my plaid shirt, that I had left unbuttoned, and Blake pulled my tank top over my head.

He unclipped my bra and trailed his lips down my neck and to my nipples. My breath caught and I gasped with pleasure. He hooked his fingers onto my panties and pulled them off too. His lips followed the curves of my body and went to work down there. I let out a quiet moan as two of his fingers slid in. His tongue danced circles around the target and I lost it and began moaning louder.

He kissed his way back up my body making it to my lips again and slid out of his boxers. From there it just happened. He slowly inched his way inside of me and began thrusting rhythmically. As his thrusts became faster and deeper I was moaning to the beat of his thrusts. Blake pulled a blanket up over us and continued what he was doing moving a little faster with each minute. He grabbed one of my ankles and brought my knee up to my chest then continued thrusting. This way felt sooo good. He kept kissing me just to keep me quiet, even though we were in the middle of nowhere.

Just before we climaxed his fingers played with my clit and his lips are still on mine to quiet my moaning. He pulled out and squirted onto my stomach. His tongue went back down to my clit and he kept licking until I climaxed for the second time.

It’s safe now, ;)

We both lied there out of breath. He wrapped his arms around me as we both scooted into the same sleeping bag still both clothes-less.

----