30- Almost Caught

I woke up the next morning still snuggled right up close to Blake. I thought about getting up to go make us breakfast, or something, but there is just no chance of that happening without me waking him. He has both of his arms tightly around my waist and up my back to hold me against him. To top it all off I’m on the inside of the couch with my back against the back. Yeah there’s no way I’m getting up.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep. I just couldn’t. I kept replaying the events of last night, particularly when Blake and I hooked up:

~~(EXPLICIT PART STARTS HERE, if you don't want to read it skip down to the next bolded part)

This is how I remembered my first time happening; Blake undid my belt and lied there hestitating for a moment.

Me: "I want you to."

Blake: "Really?"

Me: "Yes I want to have sex with you."

He just simply smiled and slid my jeans off of me. I wasn't about to regret this I know that we both wanted it to happen, it wasn't like he forced himself on me. 

Blake ran his warm fingers down my now bare sides and into my panties. Whatever he was doing made me feel really warm inside and I couldn't hold in the moans anymore. I had been lying there trying not to moan because I thought it was weird. His lips touched down on my neck and he kissed all the way down my body. His tongue imitated what his fingers had been doing..down there. 

Just before I climaxed is when he slowly and gently inserted himself. I thought it was going to hurt but I had heard somewhere that; 'girls that ride horses break their own hymen,' so their first time having sex doesn't hurt. 

I know what you're thinking Yes I made sure Blake wore a condom, you know just in case. 

During all the thrusting we were either making out or Blake was biting or kissing my neck. I know I'm going to have a nasty looking hickie by morning. And he's defintely going to have scratches on his back from my nails.

And yes I did wake up with a large hickie on my neck right below my jaw on the left side of my neck. Good thing my hair is long enough to cover it. 

~~(EXPLICIT PART ENDS HERE) ;)

A little while later I felt Blake move as he began to wake up. I wasn’t able to fall back asleep since I was still watching an instant replay in my head.

Me: “Well good morning there Mr. Lazy Ass.”

He chuckled.

Blake: “Oh yeah don’t start with me I did all the work last night.”

I giggled and blushed at the thought. It doesn’t help because I’m pretty pale and I turn really red.

Blake pinched my red cheek.

Blake: “It’s adorable when you blush.” He softly kissed my lips.

Me: “Wanna let me up so I can make us breakfast?”

Blake: “Nope.” He tightened his arms even tighter. “How about we go out, my treat.”

Me: “And just skip school?”

Blake: “Yeah why not?”

Me: I hesitated; “I’ve never skipped before.”

Blake: “Aw my little goody two shoes.”

I rolled my eyes, jokingly. Then he finally loosened his arms and let me get up.

I slipped out of the t-shirt that he lent me last night, and put the clothes that I was wearing yesterday back on. I didn’t bother walking to the bathroom, he’s seen me naked, so it doesn’t matter anymore.

I tightened my belt around my hips and sat back down to tie up my boots. I yelped quietly when my cold belt buckle touched my skin.

Blake: “The hell was that for?”

Me: “Cold belt buckle.”

Blake: “Oh I see.”

He doesn’t have a buckle so he wouldn’t understand.

I put my jacket on before walking out his front door.

Me: “What am I supposed to do about not being called out of school?”

Blake: “Call your mom and ask her to call you out.”

Me: “And what am I supposed to tell her?  What’s my excuse for not coming home last night?”

Blake: “Just be like ‘I stayed at Liz’s house last night and we were up late doing homework, and are both too tired to go to school.’”

Me: “That should work.”

I dialed my mom’s phone number.

Me: “Hey Momma, is there any way you could call me out of school?”

Momma: “Why dear?”

Me: “I slept over at Liz’s house and we stayed up late doing our project.”

Momma: “And you’re just too tired to go to school?”

Me: “Yeah.”

Momma: “Ok, go back to sleep and make sure you girls finish your project later today.”

Me: “Ok thanks Momma.”

We hung up.

Me: “Ok all set.”

Blake: “Sweet lets go to breakfast.”

Me: “Sounds good.”

We were just about to walk outside to his truck when my Momma’s Chevy Trailblazer turned into Blake’s driveway.

Me: “Shit why is she here?”

Blake: “I don’t know go hide, she thinks you’re at Liz’s. I’ll stall her.”

I ran up into Blake’s room just as I heard him opening the front door.

Blake: “Good morning Claire come on in?”

Momma: “Hi Blake, are you headed off to school?”

Blake: “Yeah I have to leave in a few minutes.”

I could hear their whole conversation through the vents.

Momma: “Ok, just by any chance is Leah here?”

Blake: “No ma’am. I brought her to and from school yesterday and dropped her off at Liz’s house early last night.”

Momma: “Alright I just hadn’t heard from her until this morning. I was worried all night.”

Blake: “Yeah she’s not here.”

Momma: “Ok have a good day at school.”

Blake: “I will.

I heard them walk back towards the front door. I peeked out Blake’s bedroom window and waited until my Momma had pulled out of his driveway to go back downstairs.

Me: “Phew.”

Blake: “I know I hate lying, especially to your Momma.”

Me: “I owe you one.”

Blake: “Nah don’t worry about it.” He kissed my cheek as walked out to his truck, for real this time.

----