OO1

"Get up,"

Johnny sighed at the sight he's currently witnessing. A dishveled Donghyuck with gadgets all over the bed, the LED lights that were all still switched on and the books on the floor.

Typical hacker Donghyuck.

"Go away, give me five more minutes."

Johnny scoffed "Five minutes? Well you mean five hours, c'mon you don't wanna be late on Friday."

Donghyuck looked over the Ipad on his stomach which showed the current time of the day. Nine am, oh well.

"My class starts at 11."

"But you need to meet Sir Park." The dishveled male sprinted to the bathroom leaving Johnny and their messy shared room alone.

What a mess.

Showering, getting done and breakfast only owe Donghyuck a half an hour and here he is, ready to go with an egg sandwich in between his teeth.

Taeyong who just came out yawning, rubbing his eyes quite harshly. "Are we ready to go?"

"Sure."

In the car, Donghyuck took out his macbook to check on the infos and datas that keeped in a file. It is the infos of the current famous businessman, Kim Jeonyook.

"Hyuck, the phone."

Johnny handed him his other phone that was charged at the front row of the car. He picked it up knowing the one calling him.

"Yes sir, I've leaked the old rumors. Time for you to spice it up. In fact, the evidence and the 'burned' file are there too, now your evidence are strong enough to defeat him."

A cheeky smile drawn on his pretty face, acknowledging his skills on hacking and leaking people's back stories. A 95,000 USD is on it way to fill his bank account, another mission completed.

"Success?"

Donghyuck smirked, gaining a smile from Taeyong through the rear mirror. A wonderful day to start.

▫️

"Hey, hey. Move aside don't you see who's on his way to the class?"

Every girls and boys at the campus hallway are unconsciously having their Donghyuck Disease right now.

Some girls were whispering quite loudly, some were shamelessly flirting and screaming since Donghyuck and his squad are on their way to the classes.

Jaehyun is the center of attention for today, he had a fresh haircut which obviously will be a hot topic in campus daily SNS.

"I'm sick of their screams." Yuta laughed at Jaehyun's comments, pretty much agreed with him.

"Endure it a bit more, we have about three to four years left."

Taeil came with his juice box looked shocked since he was the last one going through the crowded hallway among seven of them.

"Taeil!"

Taeyong raised both of his hands to wave at him, signaling him to get closer to his friends. Taeil immediately ran to them since the hallway is running out of space.

"So, we're parting ways now?" Donghyuck showed his doe eyes to the others, Mark playfully puked on the sight.

"What the fuck, Hyuck. We are in the same class-"

"Not all of us!" He pouted again, earning a pat from Taeil. "Why is he so cute but then I realized he's a total brat and a hacker."

The whole squad's powerful laugh earning some looks from the boys who either wanted to be them or hating them for being too iconic at the campus.

"Lee Donghyuck."

Sir Park's stern voice broke the boys laughter and the called one straight off turning around to meet the dark eyes. Donghyuck then playfully danced to his way to meet him.

"Hello and good morning sir."

Sir Park then laughed, patting Donghyuck's shoulder proudly making the others at the back heaved a light sigh, relieved.

"Congratulations on winning the competition back in Malaysia last week, I'm so proud of you."

Donghyuck continued to bow several times, before getting pulled into a hug from his best friends.

Donghyuck joined the E-Sport Tournament, along with the International Programming League as one of South Korea's representatives. He and his team from other campuses won the first place in both competition, he's the ace.

"Signiel Seoul, Saturday, seven pm."

Donghyuck looked up with stars in his eyes, continuously bowed a 90 degree to his favourite lecturer.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you so much."

After the small meeting done, they parted ways to their own classroom for the Friday's lessons.

Donghyuck and Mark are in the second year of computer science and IT, while Jaehyun and Johnny are in the third year. Taeyong, Yuta and Taeil are involved in engineering and technology. Currently in the third year of studying.

Despite of being the famous fratboys, each of them managed to have impressively genius brain. All the teachers know them, especially Lee Donghyuck, Lee Taeyong and Mark Lee.

"Milk!"

Donghyuck shouted into his best friend's ear, gaining a low groan from the light browned hair male.

"Hyuck, what the fuck?"

"Help me with suit later, okay babe." Leaving a flirty wink, Mark pushed his head away so he wouldn't be grossed out too much.

"Yeah, yeah fine. But how about the you know, your business with Kim Jeonyook?" Donghyuck pushed his lips upwards that eventually looking like a pout, scoffed.

"Everything's done, ex-hacker."

Mark chuckled, immediately looking up to the front as the teacher came in.

▫️