O36

"Hey,"

"Hey,"
"I miss you."

"Oh God, Hyuck,"
"Yeah, where are you?"
"It's been three days, why aren't you coming to class?"

"Just don't feel like it."
"I want to see you, I need my recharger,"

"Let's meet then!"
"I'll go to your house."

"Great! Oh my God, I love you so much,"
"Just want to remind you everyday that I love you so much."
"Don't ever leave me, I will beg you to stay if you ever did."

Jangmi fell into yet another big laughter, smiling as she put down her phone on the table. Felix and Hyunjin had her all weary the morning due to their let's-explore-interesting-cafes-for-breakfast along with Yeji, which was her own idea to bring her along with them. Surprisingly, they went well together and what was funnier was how similar is Yeji to Hyunjin, it made them questioned whether they were long lost twins or maybe cousins at least? As sappy as it sounds, far in her mind told her he was off-yes, Lee Donghyuck-for he wasn't able to show up nor letting her know his latest updates and so. It was intriguing for her, therefore, she chose to break the odds and straightly agreed to see her favorite person after the class dismissed.

The crowded entrance gate made it harder for her to spot the Kims, she was about to leave a call for the eldest but stopped abruptly as she accidentally stepped on a Nike's shoes-obviously worn by someone who is way more taller than her, due to the huge feet size. Jangmi looked up, pushing her whole hair as she smiled, recognizing the one's ahead her. Jung Jaehyun, standing there with a white shirt and a brown blazer on top of it, beige trousers and Nike shoes to end the minimalistic look of him, mesmerizing as always. The latter flashed a smile which she replied the same, it made him giggled with no sign of sound-plain flashy teeth and a pair of deep dimples.

"Hi Jangmi, did I interrupt you or-?"

"No! I should be the one who asked you that-I stepped on your shoes." "

Nah, you weren't. It's fine though, really,"

"Anyway, have you seen Doyoung and Jungwoo?" Jangmi's eyes still roam around, it had Jaehyun smiled another sweet smile once again, for he thought her cuteness was overflowing all over the spot. Jaehyun, tiptoeing to scan the crowd too, wasn't able to find the now famous Kims.

"Ah, whatever then. I'll head home myself and oh by the way, what favor brought you here? I'm sure you have something to talk about since you weren't with Johnny like usual,"

"Ah about that, I wanted to tell you and Yeji to come to my house this, Friday night? You know, random barbeque night-my mother loves doing it." There was a glint of joy behind his droopy-looking eyes, it had her feeling jealous, knowing her usual Friday night would be filled with missions, tasks, more chain of curses from you know who and last but not least, her own mission on discovering her biological family. All hail to her own crazy energy, she wouldn't be doing any mission this week-any huge mission-except for working in the office and checking all the weapons, suit, vehicles, more trainees and much more prep things for starting more better tasks in the future.

"That must be nice, also, I'll come-with them, of course."

"Hell yes! I already told the Kims so no worries, everything was as smooth as baby's butt,"

His jokes caught her off guard, she let out a pretty enormous laugh, she found him really cool. The thought of having him as a brother would be great, their energy would match each other like crazy. Two minutes of short chit-chats and he finally left her standing there alone, eyes on every single person on the entrance. A group of boys with books in their arms, girls with various hair colors, fratboys (they reminded her of Donghyuck) and lastly, some judgemental prodigy-super annoying to say at least. As Jangmi expected, a text coming from the Kims and Yeji popped up in a sync, therefore, she brought her legs away from the campus to the known location of him.

"Fuck all of you-ugh!" Jangmi cursed at the message of Doyoung, well yes, they had to gather around for a class that she thought it was so sudden. While Yeji had to go for a group assignment-she totally forgot that Yeji was the only one who took her academic seriously, for she set her goals to be a student in public, an agent in secret. Such a well-balanced girlboss, Yeji.

"Nevermind, let's just go and face your lovely person, Jung Jangmi."

▫️

Standing ahead of the huge house, Jangmi thought she had seen the place before. The golden sky-scrapping gates, sport cars flexed everywhere, not to mention that they were very clean and shiny-wasn't the owner feel afraid of the cars being stolen or touched? Nevertheless, she never expected to see such a huge house-looking like a whole mansion-owned by a family or maybe, just maybe, owned by her boyfriend. That is crazy, she thought. They've been together for not too long, it was understandable if she just discovered more and more about Donghyuck's background.

"Oh right, he's a grandson of the Leader Lee, how can I forgot?"

A wild appearance of unpleasant Lee Donghyuck made her stopped on her feet, natural shade of his hair-the iconic thick, brown hair-came back, but the things were, the cut on his puffy cheeks, the hint of a lighter blood shade in his eyes, lips pale and shoulder slouched down low. Instead of asking what's wrong, what's the matter and all the whats, she unintentionally dragged him by his shirt, right into her arms, where the moment he landed his full-loaded brain onto her petite shoulder. Donghyuck caught her by the waist, that was when it brought him to a tearful joy, the only thing that keeps him alive, it's her.

"You don't look cheerful, not at all."

"Do I sounded sappy? I'm sorry, must have made your expectation went up high," His little giggle, man, if it wasn't for her anxiety she would definitely kiss the man ahead her without any shame. Fuck that all, it's time to focus on what he had been missing.

"To the point, where the fuck were you, Hyuck? You know, you made me a lil' crazier these past three days-and you didn't have any intentions to tell me why? I'm sorry if I mess up your mind a little more but please, who am I? Who am I then, Hyuck? Fuck-I miss you, I fucking miss my sun, even your friends said nothing about you, not even Mark. Who am I?"

▫️