OO2

"Woah, our country's representatives won the international competitions."

Doyoung stated, gaining a look from the two other agents inside of the office. Jangmi squinted her eyes, instead of working, Doyoung had-an audacity-to search up some useless news on Twitter timeline.

"Which competition?" Jungwoo, on his office chair, slid to Doyoung's table to take a look on his computer. It shouldn't be a question, the whole country literally acknowledged the genius brain of the representatives,

especially Lee Donghyuck.

"Both, and guys Lee Donghyuck won the best player for the E-Sport tournament damn,"

The name just made Jangmi taken aback, moving closer to Doyoung to take a peek on the screen. And boom, it's the Lee Donghyuck. Jangmi groaned, awfully processing her brain she just put into a lazy mode,

At these hours, she should've been on the couch ahead her to lay her back onto it instead of doing researches their leader told them to. Come on, it's 11 pm at night. Have a mercy on her back-at least-so she could succeed on her next missions.

"I think I know him,"

"You don't know him? Preposterous!" Jungwoo furrowed his eyebrows, thinking it's rare for Korean to not know who Lee Donghyuck is unless you are elderly people. Jangmi flipped her short hair, eyes rolled.

"I do know him, I mean his name is so familiar with our upcoming missions,"

The Kims shared a look which obviously indicating a 'what the hell' look. Plus, it annoys her so much to the point she didn't give any single fuck about it. Both of them shared a quiet laugh, leaving Jangmi silent.

"So you suspects him? The pride of Korean youth? Hell no, Jangmi! No one's gonna believe that." Doyoung chuckled mockingly, but Jungwoo was tremendously fast enough to notice the change on her face. He tapped Doyoung's shoulder signaling him to tone down his quite disrespectful action.

It's just her opinion, chill.

"It's fine, Mi. You should take a rest, I'll make a coffee for you," Jungwoo elbowed the now quiet male, asking him to apologize to her. Doyoung pouted and went closer to Jangmi with his rabbit-like eyes. Jangmi awfully holding herself from bursting out her laugh as she saw how small Doyoung was in front of her-what a cute friend.

"You know I don't like to be downgraded right?"

Doyoung keep on fiddling with the hem of shirt, which made Jangmi finally lose the control over her laughter. Playing around the other members are fun but when it comes to your friends, it's extra funnier and refreshing.

"What the hell, Jangmi! I was about to stay silent for the whole night long,"

"Which obviously is not the usual Kim Doyoung,"

Jungwoo came in with three cups of drink, two lattes and one hot americano. Setting down them on the coffee table in front of the television, he then opened the curtain revealing the night view of the city. He sighed, smiling as he landed his exhausted back on the cozy couch.

"Y'all are so amazing, doing three missions in a week. And it ain't easy for sure." Jungwoo lowly chuckled, unbuttoning the two buttons of his top.

Doyoung was assigned to do two missions in a week which he completed them in five days straight, resulting him to be so chill on this Friday. While Jangmi was assigned to do three, the one remaining mission made her need to go to Jeju this Saturday.

She's not resting at this point, and don't let the Kims start about her struggle on searching for her real family. Both of her foster parents know her job, her mission and who are the people she'd deal with but they aren't brave enough to get involved.

It's risky, all she did was to only obey them when she needs to since her foster parents are always away for jobs overseas. Jangmi has no siblings, she hoped for one if only her real parents had at least another child.

"Nah bro, Jangmi have four missions,"

The said female shrugged, taking a sip from the creamy latte Jungwoo made. The whole office was silent, only the sound of the ticking clock was heard. They're too drawn into their own daydreams and thoughts not realizing the Friday now already moved to Saturday.

"I guess all of us should sleep. Let's head home."

Doyoung nodded, helping Jangmi with her items to bring them to his car.

"Jangmi, are you alone again tonight?" Jangmi slowly nodded, sticking out her head from the backseat only to lay her head on the owner of the black car. Of course she looked worned out, she've been on the same seat for half of the day for the missions and researches.

"How about you stay with us again?"

No responses.

"Jung Jangmi?"

A light snore was only the responses they got, seeing Jangmi's current state demolished both of the men's heart. Doyoung shot Jungwoo a small smile, they both giggled and immediately drove to home.

▫️