OO3

"Signiel, mhm."

Donghyuck nodded again, picking up one suit beside beside Johnny. All of the men continued roaming around the designer's shop with one suit in their arms.

Donghyuck would never let his fellow members spend their Saturday at their places going crazy without him. Thus, he treats them with the outfits and dinner buffet at Signiel.

"Cream looks good on you, Yuta,"

Taeyong pushed the suit onto the mentioned male's body. Yuta chuckled, checking the suit's condition precisely.

"Nice, I'll get this one,"

Taeyong grinned, satisfied with the choice he made for his member. Mark struggles with the button of his suit, gaining loud laughs from both Johnny and Jaehyun.

"It's too fit, Mark. Change it, there are tons of designer suit here,"

"But this midnight blue looks really fancy, how can I let him go."

Mark's little sigh earned a look from the one who'll going to treat the boys. He came closer, handing another dark blue suit in his left hand to him.

"Try this one instead, no matter what color will you get you'd look insane everyday,"

Donghyuck's already done with choosing, picking and comparing. He decided to go with a matte black suit, simple style but it's one of the most expensive suit in the shop.

While they are waiting for all of the suit on cashier, one of the workers weirdly looking at them.

"So, cash or-"

Without any words, Donghyuck took out a big amount of cash, Mark choked due to his braveness since they are still some students. Plus, they are-simply-sophomore.

"I think cards are complicated, why not cash?"

The worker counted the money for the suits, and she immediately inserting them inside of the cashier box.

"Let's go boys."

Taeyong's voice made them all go out from the current shop they're at. Jaehyun turned around to face the youngest, brows rose up, wearing a smug look.

"Why is yours the best?"

"C'mon Jae, let the main character shines the best tonight,"

"This actually sounds insane but I don't mind getting laid tonight,"

Johnny was exceedingly fast to slap his forehead, successfully made the other boys clutched onto their own stomach.

"Don't you ever dream on getting girls."

"Girls at our campus are head over heels for me, but none of them know my job. Once they find out, I'll just simply lose them."

Donghyuck's small smirk just ended the others' conversations. They all lowkey agreed with him, what to deny? Donghyuck's the best afterall.

▫️

"Jangmi,"

The called young lady who had her airpods on looked up to see the cause of her uneasiness while she was busy doing her researches.

"What now, Mrs. Kang?"

Mrs. Kang, the lead agent threw a folder. Due to the unknown folder, Jangmi furrowed her brown eyebrows before even having a curiosity to open it.

"Your next mission, in university, since you used to study in pure science course,"

"...I want you to track 'Fullsun'."

"What course is he in?"

"Computer science of course, you know how to settle it down don't you?"

Jangmi lifted up the corner of her lips, nodding as she left the room to see her fellow agents. As she stepped out of the musty room, Jungwoo came to ask her immediately.

"Woah, uwu calm the heck down sweetie."

"What is that? New target?" Jangmi showed the perfectly secured folder, smirking as the attached profile was shown to him and surprisingly, Doyoung.

"Fullsun? The hacker?"

Doyoung took the A4 sized letter, scoffed yet confused. "Why should we kill him? What did he do?"

"He somehow helped those higher level, rich people on hacking the others system to earn money and to leak some of their rivals privacy so they could win against the one they hated."

Things like this is so common in the raising country. Corruption, oppression and positions are topping because of the chaebol and the nobilities nowadays.

It grossed her out.

"It's illegal to help them, you're basically helping them on destroying the whole country's economy and reputation."

"Why aren't we killing those filthy chaebols first?"

"They don't have any skills on managing hacking systems so we need to end the professional one first." Doyoung chuckled, is satisfied with Jungwoo's reaction on his so called wise words.

"It is what it is." Jangmi shrugged, pulling out the chair, tying up her hair and straight off typing on the keyboard for a further info of Fullsun.

"Gotcha, baby."

If the hackers are good enough, then they have to meet Jangmi. Jangmi's one of the best agent with some abilities that requires her skills in IT, which eases the others a lot.

"Ugh damn it,"

"Why is there no picture of him?"

Jangmi rolled her eyes, harshly clicking the keyboard trying to enter the website and the hacking system she had on the other monitor.

"Ha... Fullsun, tsk. I guess he's really the hacker."

Doyoung went closer. Though he don't understand whatever were showing on the monitor screen, he still wanted to help her-at least.

"Don't worry guys, I know what to do,"

"Mrs. Kang, can you help me to contact Jisoo please? We gotta solve something,"

▫️

hello sunflowers and nctzens and my fellow readers. yes, yes im back and as you can see im back with haechan hacker au. enjoy it a lot!