O43

"It's confirmed now, she's an agent, and was told to find me, The Fullsun." Donghyuck wandering around the house before plopping onto the soft mattress of his bed, Mark was beside him all the time but he was afraid to bug in.

"Told you, something was off. Remember that one time when they mentioned some criminal shits at the library? Yeah, they're on to something." Mark blabbered, he knew something was going on but refused to say a word to avoid war between them.

"They seem kind, genuine...and even nice towards us!"

"You're also like that, Hyuck. Stop pretending you're not involved in this kinda thing."

"So the day I found them at the hotel, the day Doyoung was shot, all of those, were related and they were tryna catch and kill me? What in a Mr. And Mrs. Smith is this?!"

Jaehyun chuckled a little upon hearing the words coming out from the youngest's mouth. He admitted it was a whole ride, but he was relieved at the same time considering his sister is against their father.

"But guys, that means... Jangmi and her team are against my father and your whole family, Donghyuck? Because of their problems and their past..." Jaehyun smirked, invested in the whole plan of ruining his father's career including Donghyuck's uncle.

"Yeah, fuck we can team up!"

"Yo, yo, hold your horses, lover boy! She doesn't even know you yet!"

"We gotta find a way to let her know and not to create fucking chaos like, breaking up with Hyuck or something..." The called one straight away leaves a painful smack on the Canadian's hand for speaking-to him-nonsense. Donghyuck obviously wouldn't let that happen, not in his watch, he knew what to do and was always ready to fight for it.

"You guys know I promised to Heeseung to leave these hacker shits once my uncle gets caught, right?"

The rest nodded in unison, "Well, I'm supposed you're leaving for your girl too, bro."

"Fucking exactly! Y'all know I never wanted to be in this kind of situation but that raggedy ass wanted me to! I can't even fight him back, now that Jangmi's here, I know what's going to happen."

Jaehyun then switched off the PC and patted Donghyuck's shoulder.

"I know you can, Hyuck. Whatever happens, I'm right behind your back."

▫️

"How's the position up there?" On the line, Jangmi could hear Jisoo's calming voice asking for her current position on top of the skyscrapper in a full black suit, only her eyes were exposed.

"Pretty cold, I'd say," Both then chuckled, Jangmi then jumped to the water tank inside of the highest level of the building to stop the coldness from surrounding her curves. Doyoung was with her, Yeji too but on the 25th level of the building with Jungwoo just to make sure there's no one can be near to the marked areas.

Politican Jung is their next target, after a long hiatus from missions and things.

"Oh dear, seems like he's not coming out..." Doyoung sighed, it has been around two hours making both of them shivering in cold. The breeze wasn't helping nor their suit, Jangmi only wanted to stay under her thick blanket and cuddle with all of her pillows and some plushies.

"Are we gonna switch?" Yeji sent a message through the walkie talkie, which Jangmi replied with a yes.

"We gotta switch to second plan, change our clothes, NOW!"

Jennie, who was managing Yeji and Jungwoo through their in-ears could only smile knowing they're in a good hand of Jangmi who always knew what to do to make things go quick. After a few minutes, both of the females now were in a black and gold dress with masquerade covering half of their faces, and the males with smart tuxedo coming from the suitcase they brought together. All thanks to Lisa for letting them prepare thoroughly.

"Is my hair good?" Yeji asked, there was no mirror, they had to fix each other very slick and well.

"Very good, Miss Yeji." They chuckled, immediately making the floor look as clean and untouched as they could.

"Leave those things there because Lisa's gonna come and collect it, go to the 14th floor now because we're gonna have to block the elevator starting from 23th floor to avoid them coming into the room." Jisoo warned them to move quicker and faster, and of course, smooth as if they were the guests of the party.

Funny how politicians also are involved in whatever the masquerade party the influencer was hosting.

"Be as calm as we can, please act like someone invited us." Jangmi took a deep breath before stepping out from the fancy elevator.

Doyoung looked stiff but still trying to look as calm as he could, while Jungwoo was having fun with the desserts, and being an expert of faking his own name while giving out fake business cards he created a long time ago. Surprisingly, it still works!

"Hey, miss ma'am? Who are these two fine women doing here not chatting with anybody?" Three tall men lining up on the other side of the dessert table, only for Yeji to throw a dirty look to the one in blonde hair.

"Not to be rude but we're here for sweets, use the beauty eyes of yours."

"You guys are sweet enough to have a taste, y'all can get sweeter if you guys eat these," The one behind the blonde let out an arrogant laugh, except for the last one with a straight look, not wanting to keep an eye contact with the girls.

"Hey Jaehyun! Speak your words! It's time to party and you're zoning out? What a fucking idiot!"

Upon hearing the name, Jangmi coughed. She then excused herself to the washroom followed by Yeji making the boys went away to dance near the stage. Unbeknownst to them, Jaehyun was following his sister who was only a few meters away from him.

"Jangmi!" He was half shouting, making sure his father wasn't around the area at the moment.

"Jaehyun?!"

"You're here?" He asked, he knew something was about to happen while Jangmi was scared to death knowing she had to reveal herself right then and there.

"I... You know, Jaehyun... I actually have something to tell you later."

"No, don't. You don't have to tell me everything. I know it."

Jangmi was even shocked, when? How? Who? What? Jung Jangmi was thinking about who leaked it or how he finally knew it without her spilling all her past to her own brother?

"It's a long story, and I believe you wanna know. I'll tell you later, but first, focus on your job."

Jangmi was petrified, she wanted to stop but at the same time, she wanted to continue it. By hook or by crook.

"Maybe you can help...?"

"Who's the person you're finding for?"

"Jung Myungdae." Yeji interrupted, the name took him aback. No surprises though, he was beyond prepared for this moment.

"That's...father."

▫️