OO6

Donghyuck was slightly drunk, the way his head was set on Johnny's lap with one hand roaming on the male's face till the face's owner chuckled. "Yes, Hyuck?"

"The food... made me... fly,"

Jaehyun was ready to record the funny scenario ahead him. Sending Johnny a 'be quiet' sign, Jaehyun acted like he was playing game. Johnny grunts when the youngest accidentally stepped on his shoes, it'd be dirty and he despises it.

"Y-you guys know what? Being a gamer and IT e-expert did make me hellaaa famous,"

Donghyuck's medium sized hand reaching for another glass of wine, screaming before he chugged it down like it's the last drink in the world. He then giggled alone, getting up out of the blue.

"She... rose scent... so fucking fine... hehe," A hiccup was the end of Donghyuck's drunk nonsense. His drunk confession was all engraved inside Jaehyun's phone.

"Gotcha, Donghyuck! That was hilarious." Mark said, getting enough of Donghyuck's nonsenses.

"Mark's already dropped his brain and he couldn't pick it up," The drunk male mumbled, unfortunately they all heard it. Mark shook his head in despair, he is already getting used to his childhood best friend's behaviour. Annoying and adorable at the same time.

The whole squad laughed-their laughter probably could blow the roof away. Donghyuck then ran to a spot his members didn't expect. Taeyong was the one who face-palmed himself as the drunk male stopped 10 meters ahead of the girl he've been talking about.

At the spot where Donghyuck and the agents met, Jungwoo widen his eyes-stepping back-while Doyoung freaked out seeing the famous existence in the country. Moreover, he is Doyoung's favorite gamer.

Jangmi choked on air, holding Jungwoo's arm tightly since she was scared to go near Donghyuck while he is on his unconscious state. Doyoung slowly came closer to him as he intensely gazed the lady behind the male agent.

"Lee Donghyuck, may I know why are you here?"

The latter then softly chuckled, wiping his reddish nose. "I had a d-dinner with my lecturer... and I saw her and she's honestly so stunning tonight. M-may I know your name, my lady?"

Either confused and intrigued, she coldly eyed him up and down before slowly loosened the grip on Jungwoo's arm. She held out her hand in a bold attitude that Donghyuck found so admirable. She matches his pretty naughty energy.

"Jung Jangmi, and you-"

"Lee 'sexy' Donghyuck, you can call me daddy if you wanted to," he smirked, while the girl looked disgusted.

Jangmi, without any hesitation, pulled out her hand from the loose grip of Donghyuck's hand. Jungwoo immediately took her hand and intertwined it with his, making sure her hand felt warm since the wind was breezy.

"Is she's your sister, or mayhaps any of your girlfriend?"

Before Jungwoo could open his mouth, Doyoung already said something that makes both Jungwoo and Jangmi frustrated. He-really-is too naive when it comes to good people, and sometimes it was easier for people to step on him.

"Oh, don't worry. She's just our best friend,"

"Ah, I see. I'll see you when I see you, yeah Jung 'baby' Jangmi?" A wink escaped from his face before the agents walked away to the elevator, ready to head home after spending three hours at the luxury hotel.

Jangmi plopped onto the couch after removing her make up and washed her face. Ready to continue applying her skincare, her mother entered her room with some fast food meals in the paper bag. Jangmi hadn't even change her dress, resulting her mother to slightly sighed at the messy sight of her one and only daughter.

"Jangmi, you should've changed." Mrs. Pyo scolded, leaving the grinning Jangmi applying the moisturizer on her flawless face.

"I know, Mrs. Pyo-but the skincare step is important."

Jangmi's mother is only 39, while Jangmi herself is only 20. Mrs. Pyo found her when she was three years old at the orphanageー when she's only 22. The reason why she took Jangmi as a child because she was told that she couldn't give birth and had been married with her husband two years before adopting Jangmi.

Jangmi knew the truth about her identity when she found her own information from the orphanage five years ago, but surprisingly both Mr. Pyo and Mrs. Pyo weren't sad at all. They knew her parents are still alive out there.

What's fun about their relationship dynamics are the age difference are very close which resulting them to be so free around each other. Moreover, Mrs. Pyo enjoys having Jangmi around, no matter as a daughter or a friend.

"McDonalds? Oh dear, I'm gaining weight,"

"You should! Look at you, you looked unenergetic, taking coffee every morning with an empty stomach. I know you are busy but please don't ignore your health,"

"Yeah you're right, mom. Anyway, where's dad?" She sloppily ate her favorite double cheeseburger making her mother let out an enormous laugh.

"Yah! You cute pig, your dad went out to buy some groceries,"

"I bought many kitchen's stuff this week, why is he out again? It's 10 pm,"

Mrs. Pyo shrugged, unwrapping her burger before they continued devouring their own meal, watching movie and gossiping about almost everything that happened these past weeksー a quality time indeed.