OO4

"Jungwoo, help me with the orders. We'll have a fancy dinner tonight,"

Apparently, Jangmi was busy tracking Fullsun's current live location with Jisoo, their best IT expert from the branch in Jeju. Fortunately, Jisoo had to stay in Seoul for two weeks due to some problems at the branch she currently working at.

"Why tho? I thought you have a mission,"

"This is the mission, babe." Emphasizing her words, Jungwoo's I-don't-give-a-fuck face made Jisoo laughed.

"Jungwoo never changes, didn't he?"

Jangmi slapped her arms lightly, knowing how whipped Jisoo is towards Jungwoo. But that's a total secret between Jangmi, Doyoung and her.

"Okey stop wasting time, where are we heading?"

Jangmi threw the Ipad, showing the famous worthy hotel in Korea. Jungwoo widened his eyes, not believing the location.

"Wait, is Fullsun a rich person? Like rich rich???"

"He helps them high class people, why not spending money here and there?" Jisoo done tracking the latest place of Fullsun's whereabout.

It was an apartment, a million dollar apartment. Jungwoo sighed, being an agent does pay him with bags of cash but being hacker is this rich?

He's doubting himself at the moment.

"One house costs about 1 to 3 million dollars. And what if he lives with many people, like his friends?"

Letting her fingers clicking the keyboard, Jisoo's eyes went smaller everytime a new info came in. Reading them carefully as if a word costs her a lifetime.

"Apparently he lives with another 6 men, I'm not sure what are they doing now."

The black and white recording which came from the CCTV shows Fullsun and the other 6 men entering the same apartment.

Kind of blurry, but Jungwoo's eyes were stuck on a person. The one with dark brown hair, wearing shorts and an Adidas jacket. He looked familiar, he thought.

"Wait, wait. Stop the video, pause!"

Clicking the space bar, Jangmi's eyebrows almost turned into a one line due to Jungwoo's concentration on the paused video.

"This guy-I think he's too familiar."

Jisoo agrees, earning a sigh from Jangmi. Jangmi then replayed the whole video, starting from where they got out from the elevator.

Letting the volume full, their laughters and mumbles were heard. But the brown haired guy's laugh is so familiar in his ear, but where? When? Who?

"Fuck it, he sounds like someone."

"Forget it," Jangmi tapped his shoulder lightly resulting him to smiled back, softly.

"Jisoo, your dress is just beside mine at Doyoung's house. Emerald green, right?"

Jisoo clapped enthusiastly, imagining herself wearing expensive dress under the stars and calm dark sky. Enjoying the night breeze with drinks in her hand, oh what a night.

"I know you're daydreaming Jisoo, but this is a part of our mission,"

▫️

"Damn, look at us."

Donghyuck lets the perfume spreading all over his tall figure. With hair slicked back revealing his forehead, Johnny was the one who helped him with his unbearable bowtie.

"I don't understand why're you wearing this?"

Meanwhile all of them not finishing their looks with any ties, just a simple loose style. One to two buttons off, the other campus crushes definitely will make people at Signiel go totally crazy.

"I'm on the next level, remember?"

Mark entered, stealing a glance at his bestfriend's look for tonight. He would be lying if he said Lee Donghyuck's appearance's trashy.

Yes, trashy enough to make them girls' legs wobbling everytime Donghyuck's smirked.

"Looking great, Fullsun."

"I'm on my full Lee Donghyuck mode, don't bother."

Car filled with 7 men suited up, the neighbours glued their eyes on them as Taeil who is in charge of driving talks to the apartment's guard.

He lower down the window, giving the guard their house's key. The guard smiled back, bowing down a 90° before their car faded from the guard's sight.

"Donghyuck, are you sure you got no mission for tonight? Because I saw your schedule just now," Yuta asked, scrolling through their shared Ipad.

"I postponed the meeting with them, to be honest they're a bit annoying."

Taeyong chuckled. "You did well as a student and a hacker as well," Caressing the youngest's hair softly.

All of them used to be uncomfortable with Donghyuck's secret job, they knew each other since high school and this job stayed with him since the day after he just graduated from high school.

Mark was known to be Donghyuck's partner but he stopped as he entered the sophomore year in university. He said being hacker is too much, especially when you're dealing with risky people.

Unlike Donghyuck, he's loving the thrill of rush-though the rush is quite unbearable most of the times.

After 15 minutes car ride, Taeil parked the car at the basement. Donghyuck was quick to make his way to the elevator, but his eyes were stuck on a girl.

She was wearing a long black dress with her exposed back, mid-length hair and a pair of heels. He sighed, leaning at the elevator door admiring her.

"Yo, Hyuck. Sir Park is already waiting."

"Aight, I'm coming."

Unfortunately, she's just another stranger for him to admire.

▫️

first meet?