O15

Donghyuck is at the very top of his boredom-super bored-nothing to do around the rooftop of the building. His mind is wandering around, he could definitely go to the states only with his wandering mind, according to Johnny.

Scrolling through his phone, he saw different girls' names from different major and classes, texting him, asking him to go out, inviting him to any frat party and etc. To be fairly honest, he'd love to play with each of them. It's been a long time, since the last time he messed around with women's heart. Being famous ain't easy, right?

With some lazy steps, he headed off to any places around the city with his superbike. Ain't really sure about the thing he was actually thinking-since it doesn't matter at all.

At the very crowded spot in Seoul-Apgujeong-Jangmi found herself admiring the street road with her beloved best friend, Lisa.

Mrs. Kang let them to take a rest, not everyday needs to filled with busy tasks, mind-blowing theories and dealing with them heavy and risky weapons.

The thing is, Jangmi's brain wasn't focused nor aimed on the clothes and shoes lining up ahead her. It's about him, who held her hand tight-back in the class hours ago.

Not a flex, but she wasn't scared of the male who was messing around in her classroom. But he thought she was, thus he intertwined their cold hands together. "An agent who fell for a regular gamer? A slightly frat boy? Hell no, Jangmi,"

"Jangmi? Hey, what nonsense were you talking about?"

Batting her eyelashes in disbelief, she awkwardly smiled towards her, denying her mumbles that she hoped won't be heard by anyone.

"Ah, nothing. There's a... yeah, a dog and I was shocked,"

"You are too bad at lying, pets aren't allowed in this shop." Lisa pressed her lips into a thin line, staring deeply into the eyes of the younger one.

"Shut it and go pay for your stuff, we're going to be late for tonight,"

As Lisa left to queue, Jangmi sent her a signal saying she'll wait outside due to the packed up shop. Jangmi took a chance to grab a drink by the end of the road, running to the targeted place.

"One iced latte and a slice of oreo cheesecake. I'll wait at the table number 2."

"Ugh, running out of battery again,"

Scratching her head through her shoulder-length hair-a familiar-yet annoying voice greeted just behind her back.

"Hi Jangmi,"

Lee Donghyuck filled up the seat in front of her, staring down at the girl who had her head on top of the table, totally wasted and worned out from walking here and there.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm totally a Korean and I live in Seoul?"

She rolled her eyes in disbelief, hoping his existence is just another hallucination due to her tired brain and body.

"Here's your order, miss."

The waiter set down her order, but the girl won't budge. She thanked the waiter under her arms, head still on the same table's surface.

"Yah, Jangmi. That's kinda rude to treat people like that, where are your manners?"

Jangmi groaned, finally showing her face before taking a sip of her latte. At the meantime, Donghyuck was also waiting for his order, throwing his looks onto the restless evening of the growing city.

"I'm sorry about my action earlier, what are you doing here?" After collecting her guts, she finally talks to the brown-haired one in monotone-good enough to show no insterests to him.

"I was walking and wandering around, and stumbled to this quiet cafe, never thought I'd see you here,"

Jangmi nodded, avoiding eye contact with him. Why does he looks so attractive with denim jackets on, her thought was screaming.

"Have you started the weekly task?" It's his turn to ask her a question, finally have a topic to discuss about.

Jangmi shook her head, oh come on. Did she have any times to do these tasks and assignments when her missions are almost everyday?

"I haven't. I don't have any idea,"

"What about joining me and Mark?"

"I have Felix and Hyunjin, but I'm not sure about them."

"What do you mean you're not sure about the two?"

A long pause was louder than their own thoughts, as Jangmi was about to open her mouth, Lisa barged into the cafe leaving both of them jolted in their seats.

"Fuck, Jangmi you're here. Let's go home, quick!"

"Why-"

"You'll know later-oh hi! Lee Donghyuck, right? I'm sorry but I have to fetch Jangmi early, thanks for watching over her!"

With a swift, both of the girls finally left the cafe, leaving Donghyuck chuckled by himself. Even he himself is confused with her-calm down Donghyuck, it's only been a few days.

"Cute,"

▫️

a simple chapter filler