O18

Jangmi sat across the sleeping Felix, with Hyunjin playing some random games in his phone. She wasn't focused on her coding assignment or whatever is that computer thing given, she secretly was searching up the anonymous hacker that was meant to be killed two days ago-at the hotel.

Not going to deny, both Jungwoo and Jangmi were very overwhelmed when they-did-killed the filthy politicians in less than an hour. The thing is, they didn't manage to kill another target-Jungwoo's main task. That just let out the inner beast Mrs. Kang tame in herself. Every single agents in the secret basement were assigned to stockpile deeper, mysterious data about the one.

Yes, they called him The One. Jangmi's undoubtedly sure about how related is The One with Fullsun. Mrs. Kang even said if they can't trace Fullsun, try reach for The One. By this method, Fullsun could be reached, arrested and rot in jail quickly.

The agent groaned, letting her head fell into the rack of books behind her petite figure. Her head was off-balance, her eyelids felt as heavy as the dumbbell she uses every morning before going to implement the missions.

Without any awareness,

"Are you hacking something? What is this?" Hyunjin loud whispers did startle her, hence her head made a painful contact with the old books. The startled one slammed the laptop harshly-just so you know-the male was chuckling non-stop.

"You startled me,"

"I wasn't meant to, but hey were the coding assignments look like that?"

As if she thinks she was about to get caught, Felix's hand reached for Hyunjin's arms to make him sit back down on his chair. "Don't disturb people, drama queen. She didn't completed her assignments last week, leave her alone and let her finish her stuff."

"Hey you two, I think I have to go. It's an urgent stuff though, no need to worry."

"Want me to send you off?" Felix was ready to stand, grabbing his denim jacket in his arms. As bad as he wanted to do so, she stopped him.

"You don't have to, I'll go by myself, really." The male sat back, smiling before waving his hand towards her, watching the short-haired girl slowly fade away from his sight.

▫️

TW: Mention of drugs

His breath fuming with rage, eyes dark as the deepest forest, hands curled turning the knuckles into white-Lee Donghyuck is standing before him. The thing is he couldn't make any moves, he is standing right by his influential father.

"Who do you think you are? Good enough? No one spotted me-ever-Donghyuck."

"Keep your mind straight, fool. They are trying to track you!"

A perfect fist drifted right into his face, Donghyuck couldn't stand him ever since the day. His father watches them, as they launched eerie punches, slaps and kicks to each other. Donghyuck was really out of his mind, hazy with tons of bad intentions he wished could come true.

"Enough both of you! Stop acting like 5 years old boys fighting over lego,"

As a closure of their uncultivated fight, Donghyuck spat out the remaining blood to his shirt, leaving an uneasy reaction from the latter. "Fuck, your blood is dirty you shit-eater."

"It has your fucking genes too, stupid."

"I said enough!"

Reverberating, and it did stopped the two. "How many times I told you?! Fighting all the time, throwing hates, and being not obedient to me? That's clearly wrong,"

"You should teach your son on how to think straight, drugs won't help anyway,"

"Lee Donghyuck!"

He didn't intend on being rude, he thinks hating is enough-but not this time-or anything similar to this scene. He wants to go home, but his home was long ago-destroyed by itself. The heavy rain seems to welcome his gloomy appearance, by hook or by crook, he had to go through it, just like how he went through this far in his life.

"Father..."

And the once super strong boy fell on the road, drowning himself under the heavy and cold rain.

▫️

"Wait, I'm still on my way can you please be fucking patient with me, Doyoung? Seriously?" Jangmi, who happened to be with Jungwoo again this time are making their way to the basement.

A wild Jisoo finally came back, after the hiatus her parents made her did, and most of them are going insane that the fact she'd be transferred to Jeju for a month and still-no reason explained by Mrs. Kang.

"Y'all gonna be late!"
"Be fast, and after Jisoo leave there's something I want to spill,"

"Yea, yea whatever,"

Immersed into the slippy road, the car abruptly stopped by the traffic light and all the driver could saw was a male lying unconsciously under the rain.

"Jungwoo, you should be thankful I'm wrapped in a seatbelt."

"Someone's on the road,"

"It's normal though, people walk-"

"He's fucking unconscious, Jangmi!"

With that concerned voice of his, Jangmi took out the umbrella from the backseat and jumped out of the vehicle. The road was slippy and the water had reached her ankle, it was deep enough for the city's road. Jangmi slowly came near to the mentioned person-it left her awestrucked.

"Lee Donghyuck? Dear Lord, what the hell happened to you?"

With a look coming from Jangmi eyes, Jungwoo finally came close, picking the younger one into his arms.

"Where should we bring him? Not our basement for sure." He whispered in a low tone, leaving her mind faded with questions and Doyoung's rants in the future.

"To my house, my parents aren't home anyway."

"And also, you don't have to text or call Doyoung, I will."

▫️