O20

Donghyuck roamed around the spacious kitchen, he was actually searching for mugs and some plates for the pizza he ordered 30 minutes ago. Jangmi-she's still sleeping like a princess, wrapped in the thick blanket.

He even texted Jungwoo saying he's fine and nothing to worry about, the table had really turned. It seems like Donghyuck is the one who is taking care of a grown up girl who was talking in her sleep approximately an hour ago. The male then giggled all alone, straight away leaving the cold kitchen to her room.

"Jung Jangmi, here's some snacks for us."

While he's setting up the table, Jangmi abruptly woke up once she heard the gunshots sound coming out from the television in her room. It seems like Donghyuck was the one who switched it on for them to watch some movies together.

"My parents, aren't they coming home?"

"I'm sorry Jangmi but I saw your notifications, they said they will-in an hour."

She stood up lazily leaving her bed to the couch where Donghyuck was located, suffocating herself deep into it.

"Jungwoo is at you guys' apartment, he said you need to eat some food. Here you go, pepperoni pizza?"

She nodded and without any further ado, she bites a slice of pizza in his hand.

"Are you okay?"

"I am, why though?"

"You should eat some medicine, Donghyuck."

"Why do I need medicine when I have you?"

The brown haired male stared into her lazy eyes, teasingly smirked before she broke their eye contact, chuckling it away.

"Such a sweet talker,"

"I don't care what you say, Jangmi. I've been into you since that day."

"Signiel? Oh God, you were drunk."

"And you think I was messing around? Should've known better, Jangmi."

The movie failed to catch both parties' attention even after the 15 minutes passing by. Each of their minds filled with some things both wanted to get rid off, literally everything.

"I'm not the type of person who opens up easily,"

Jangmi turned to face his side profile as soon as he opened his mouth wide. "But I guess, you could be the one to listen to my story. Anything you're curious of, really, just anything."

Jangmi-again-not taking it seriously and chuckled as a reply. She reached for his slouched shoulder, rubbing it in a slow pace, soothing the latter. Donghyuck hesitantly moved his hand to hold hers, little did he knew she already got it and attaching their hands together.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

The male held up their attached hands, staring her dim eyes with question marks flying all over the innocent like face. Yet again, the girl chuckled before seriously getting into the topic the male badly wanted to know.

"Just so you know I like having your company today, I know there's a lot of things in your mind now, but I won't ask anything or bother you though."

Automatically, he ruffled her short hair and getting a light smack right after.

"After this where will you go?"

"My apartment with the boys, how about you?"

She shrugged, taking another slice of pizza before continue to movie hunting. There's no things to do except for eating, waiting for the heavy rain to stop and watching lame movies on the television screen, patiently waiting for the time to pass by.

"Can I sleep?" Her heavy eyelid forced her to consume another sleep, though she hadn't do anything tiring today, the rain weather seems like supporting her body to rest as much as she could. Tracking hackers, white-collared people and enemies were all stuff she did this week, she deserves a long sleep.

"I'll clean the table first, then you-"

Donghyuck, once again, lowly giggled seeing the short-haired girl fell asleep on his lap. Guess his warm body and full thighs made it easier for her to drift into her dreamland, and the fact that her light snores shows how comfortable she is on top of his thighs.

"I can't seem to move, you're adorable Jangmi," says the latter right after he tucked her hair behind her ear.

▫️

"I just know she'll sleep at her parents' house tonight." Jungwoo calmly stated after the one hour discussion regarding Jisoo's sudden move, the main agents are there excluding Jung Jangmi.

"But she needs to meet us, Mrs. Kang almost lost her sanity today."

"And yet one of the most honored hacker isn't here? Jangmi should've known better," Doyoung supported Lisa, lowkey since he knew where she is and what happened behind her absence.

"About Jisoo? You all didn't even know what's going on with her family and you guys keep on pointing fingers to her?" Jennie stepped out from the IT room, trying to dissolve the other three agents members from the intense argument.

"And yes, none of us know what the hell is happening behind Jisoo's absence, almost everytime we need to complete missions. If you guys realized, she had been this way since eight months ago." Rosé who had been quiet finally spoke up, straight away intensely typing on the keyboard.

"Let's see what's happening to Jisoo's family around eight months ago."

Doyoung shrugged it off, instead of going to the IT room with the others he chose to call Jangmi at the outside.

"Jangmi pick up please, you better pick up the damn call..."

"Doyoung?"

"Fuck Lisa, you scared me!"

The latter rolled her eyes, snatching away his phone and dragged him back into their quarter. "Shut up or I'll slit your throat open, tell me, you know everything about Jisoo right?"

"Excuse me? No, of course not."

"You've been acting sus-you know-when it comes to Jisoo thingy."

"There's nothing I know, seriously."

Lisa, once again, rolled her eyes and pulled Doyoung into the IT room. All the latter did was holding his breath and keeping his plain expression.

▫️