O17

"Fullsun, once again is a famous topic in South Korea along with the famous businessman's son! Oh my Goodness, the recent news taught us many things, don't be easily jealous over your own family, in just an instant, you will lose-"

"Stupid radio show," Jangmi hissed in anger, hatred and loath. Beating up the innocent steering, Jungwoo held her free left hand from beating it, or else they'll be in danger.

"You don't hate the show, you hated the name in it."

"Indeed, fucking hell it's been approximately a week and no sign of that fucker at all? Wasting my time at the fucking campus!"

Jungwoo heaved a loud sigh, letting his body melt into the car seat as the sight of the sunset appears ahead of them. Not going to lie, tracking hackers ain't easy.

"Be patient, Jung Rose. Everything happens for a reason."

"Oh by the way, have you completed the businessman's son mission? The one that appeared on the radio show just now,"

"His father isn't a bad person, his son is. He wanted to take the money before leaving to Dubai," Jungwoo-who was previously assigned to track and kill the rebellious son-did a summary since the son is already under the power of cops.

"Why did he do that?"

The latter shrugged, "Based on the cops' sources and info, he is the third son and definitely couldn't take over the company any sooner, at the end, the eldest brother will pass the company to his heir instead. Hence, he stole away those bags and profits for his future purposes."

The woman agent bursted out a loud laugh, confusing the male beside him-yet, he likes it whenever she laugh this way. Warm, just like what he wanted.

"Too much drama, oh please."

"So this mission?" She raised one of her eyebrows, glancing him at the passenger seat.

"By hook or by crook, we need to settle it tonight."

▫️

Her figure covered in black suit, stuffing her short hair all into the beret, hiding her plump lips and high nose under the black satin mask. All perfect, this time she believed she won't fail again.

Unlike the last Mr. Han's mission, the devil died under his own dumbness, greed and money. The hacker won-obviously-it has been disturbing her.

"We will own you tonight."

Jungwoo took a place behind her, trying to stay aware with the dark surroundings at the top of the hotel. It barely had any sources of light, which make it harder for someone who has an eyesight problem at night.

"So this hacker right here isn't Fullsun?"

Jangmi pointed the masked male in the picture inside of Jungwoo's phone. Jungwoo pressed his lips into a straight line, shaking his head slowly.

"Then, who's this motherfucker? Why does his figure looked really familiar?"

"The height is very common around young adults especially boys in our country. Why are you starting to suspect everyone, huh?"

Scratching her head, she awkwardly grins before reloading the sniper that was already aiming the backstreet of the hotel.

Indeed it was dark, no lights, not spacious and full of large bins of awfully smelly trash. A sight of a couple of politicians were there, Jungwoo had been keeping his eyes on them through the high-tech binocular.

"Ou, I saw these fuckers down there,"

"Where? Why can't I see people?"

"If you see dark blue human-like dots, it's them." Jungwoo unintentionally stood behind Jangmi, placing both his hands around the sniper, making it looks like he was hugging her. He helps her adjusting her position along with the sniper to ease their quick one night mission.

"Jangmi, shift your body to the right-okay nice."

Both aren't realizing the actions, not untill Jangmi finally sees the aimed politicians. Jangmi cheered, turned around and surprised seeing the distance between them.

Her hands stayed on the railing behind her back, same goes to his hands landing right beside hers on the same railing. This made him crazily blushed-nevertheless, he still reads her mind through their collided gaze.

"J-Jungwoo? We have to be quick before the hacker arrives."

"O-oh right, we have to."

The male ran to her side, preparing his own sniper, she too was preparing to pull the trigger.

"Target locked,"

"Three person, one on south, two on the east,"

"It's 10.24 pm, ready Jungwoo?"

The called one turned to his side, smirking as a sign of go. And a chaos happened, the whole bulding was almost empty seeing two dead politicians on the ground, drowned in their own red blood.

"Sheesh, look at our job. Hella clean and smart." Jungwoo fist bumped her, leaving the girl yawning in a very loud way possible.

"Our quick mission? Done," As Jangmi fixing her sniper, she took the high-tech binocular to take a peek on the chaos down there. Something fishy she caught, leaving her panicked by herself.

"Kim Jungwoo! Come here, oh my God,"

"Why, why, I thought we are done!"

Grasping the binocular, a suspicious male-aka the unknown hacker-was seen running to another alley around the famous street.

"We only killed the people he dealt with!"

"Shit, we need to ask Mrs. Kang about this one crazy guy."

"Wait, so he is the hacker? The one Mrs. Kang mentioned last week?"

"He may or may not related to Fullsun, we definitely need to keep an eye on both of them."

▫️