OO5

"Jungwoo, Doyoung, where's Jisoo?"

The girl kept on dialing the same number again and again. Jisoo told her that she will come with the tracking stuff since the Kims and her were already bringing the weapons-just in case.

"I also dialed her number, and no responses at all."

Fixing her own hair, inhaling her rose scented perfume, a person was looking at her. Intensely, clearly admiring her from about 20 meters away.

She looked back, but with pierced eyes. Not to mention how fine the person looked with his unusual look for the night. And the question is why is he here?

"Jangmi we gotta-holy rat is that Lee Donghyuck?"

Doyoung unintentionally bumped Jangmi's small shoulder, a little too giddy to see his favorite PUBG player. Actually, he plays many more games too, but Doyoung only knows how to play PUBG.

"He looks mesmerizing,"

"Bro, your hormones are ruined." Jungwoo chuckled, immediately leaving Doyoung with Jangmi around his arms playfully.

The girl's talking to the receptionist, telling him about their booking and stuff. After the small check-in done, Doyoung took a seat beside Jangmi since it's the seat that shows the whole perfect figure of his favourite gamer.

"Damn, he smells like cash."

"Indeed he is, but shit-Jisoo."

For the nth time, the call operator came again telling Jangmi that Jisoo will never come for the night. Rolling her eyes, she leaned her head on Doyoung's shoulder.

"I should've called Jennie instead."

"But she never took a part on IT mission, she's only good with weapons and self defense."

Jungwoo-too-sighed. "Out of them, it's only Jisoo who could track people well."

Jangmi grunts, loud enough to gain some eyes from different table including Donghyuck's table and his members.

"Haha, good Jangmi. You embarassed us,"

Without they realized, the eyes of the gamer, IT specialist or maybe you can just call him the hacker, were stuck on the short-haired girl.

He recognized her cologne back then at the basement parking area, rose. That-pretty sure-just made Donghyuck's legs wobble everytime they made an eye contact.

"So Donghyuck? You sure you want to just participate the competition through online?"

His eyes were fixated on her, especially her eyes and lips. Red, luscious, yet her eyes look shady, but full of passion.

"Lee Donghyuck?" Sir Park's left hand creeped to his ear, snapping his fingers to wake the youngest male up.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Sure, sure I'll just do it through online,"

Sir Park lifted the corner of his lips, ignoring Donghyuck who was extremely busy watching Jangmi from afar. Jangmi's quite tanned skin, black eyes and small face made his heart beat fast.

Meanwhile, back at the agents' table, Doyoung realized that Donghyuck was treasuring the whole existence beside him. Not going to lie, Doyoung found it funny since Jangmi didn't even bother to know deeper stories about Lee Donghyuck.

"Yo, Jung."

Jungwoo also looked up, roaming his eyes around the restaurant. He then asked Doyoung with a small head movement.

"Why? Is there anything you wanted to show us?" Doyoung gestured Jangmi to look at his hands' direction only to make an eye contact-once again-with Donghyuck.

A smirk formed, he even winked at her before Jangmi rolled her eyes, facing away to look at Jungwoo. At the different table, Mark had beem watching Donghyuck's action and just laughed it off.

"The youngest is acting up again,"

Taeil and Yuta were the ones who laughing loudly, making the others curious with what the hell is going on.

"The girl's fine." Johnny mumbled, while Jaehyun could only watch the girl from afar with a small smirk.

Jungwoo acknowledged his friend's behaviour, it was slightly changed. It is enough to show him she's uncomfortable with the whole scene.

"Jangmi, you've finished eating, right?"

Jangmi looked up, nodded while sipping on her orange juice. Doyoung also got whatever Jungwoo means by only his eye language.

"Let's go outside, the weather's breezy."

▫️

"What do you mean you have emergency?" Doyoung calmly asked Jisoo, the girl from the other line sighed rather loudly.

"I need to help my mother to take care of her stepsister at the hospital, I really couldn't make it. I promise I'll make it up to you guys."

Doyoung's lips formed a straight line, nodded along with his lips muttering a quiet 'okay' just so Jisoo knows he understands her.

"It's okay, you don't need to make it up. Just get back to us safely, I know who's your mother's stepsister."

Jisoo went silent before she bid her goodbye. While Doyoung talked to Jisoo at the water fountain, Jangmi leaned her head on Jungwoo's shoulder.

Her hands gracefully tracing the recently ordered gun from Australia, Rosé was the one who dealed with the agents from there.

"I didn't even recognize any sign of Fullsun, I got to see an annoying Lee Donghyuck instead."

Jungwoo giggled, playing with the little grenade in his hands. "Actually, it's our fault too. Why aren't we bringing the whole infos and the tracking stuffs?"

"Like I said, I only trust Jisoo in this whole hacking thing. I only do 5% of anything them IT people did, to only meet my real family."

Doyoung finally came to them, with hands both hidden in his pocket. The breezy weather was peaceful enough for these agents to clear their mind.

"Maybe this is why fate chose Jisoo to not come, at least we can enjoy a night off."

Without any hesitation, Jangmi hugged both of the Kims brother leaving no space between the three of them. A night of relief, they thought.

▫️