O26

Donghyuck-the Fullsun, creeps towards the fallen girl not recognizing her feature though her back is visible. Along with him was Dobermann who the agents addressed him as The One since his presence is rarely known by the people.

"Can't believe I have to do this with you," He scoffed, softly pushing Dobermann's head with zero guilt.

"Father told me to do this with you, I can't fight him. We can't disobey him," Deep down inside of his mind, he agreed with his cousin.

Though the mission is for both, one must have to win. He was being tricky-by his own way and plan, he could make Fullsun get caught anytime tonight.

"So what we gonna do now?" Fullsun asked, scratching his covered face, wondering where Dobermann's iPad was. The gadget's model is the very first model, which was released in 2010. Old gadgets will always be the best gadgets when it comes to hacking, that's what Fullsun always plant in his mind.

"Okay, listen to me. We have to split, you search for the politician-whatever his name is, and I'll take care of this agent,"

"Nice idea, I'll go. You know what you have-"

"Yea, yea. I know, now go before they caught us!"

And he did, he sprinted off to the other side of the building which the Dobermann didn't even care. A wicked smile flashed on his neat-looking physiognomy. Slowly, trying to be as quiet as he could so Jangmi didn't awake anytime during the tough process. He lowly cursed-nevertheless, he needs to complete this alone in order to win over Fullsun.

On the other side, Doyoung collecting his guts searching for the youngest agent, surrounded by the inky night they never expected they will go through. Skipping all the clues and suspected items shattered on the floor-which were caused by the hacker duo just to make sure his thought isn't against him.

Thoughts of losing the abandoned girl terrify him, he adores her just like she is his sister. His breath hitched when he saw her earpieces on the floor-untouched with zero signs of ruined or damage.

"Lisa!"
"Can you hear me?"

"Oh my goodness, Doyoung!"
"What the hell, where the fuck Jangmi is?"

"I don't know either,"
"I should go now."

"You better be,"
"Be careful with the hackers, I suppose that there isn't only Fullsun tonight,"

Doyoung's breath grew heavier once he heard raging footsteps, not too far from his back. The male carefully stood up, went closer to the person who he assumed to be one of the mentioned hacker just so he could catch them-or finally, something to kill.

In the meantime, Fullsun was contemplating so does the agent. Limited eyesight, heavy breathes but no actions required, and the whole floor was filled with their intense eye contact. As Doyoung moved to the front, the hacker took a decision to run away.

Dobermann stopped walking as he heard raging breath sound from behind, as he could sense Fullsun's presence.

"Let's run and leave this place!"

Fullsun trying so hard to stay balanced, holding his knees while collecting his irregular breathing pace as he saw Dobermann still holding the same person in his arms. He thought he could steal a glance of the agent's face-but he awfully failed. Doyoung was about 60 meters behind them with gun stuck in his hand, straightly pointing towards both hackers.

"Fullsun, shit! Let's fucking go!"

Little did he knew, he harshly dropped the half-conscious female agent on the floor.

"What the actual fuck, we did it!"

Donghyuck, slowly loosening his Fullsun title once his feet touched the dead grass outside of the building. The night reached it peak, the dawn is coming. Something inside him felt wrong, previously when he was inside. It wasn't because of the scary building-people might say there are spirits trapped inside, or maybe any supernatural beings.

"Are you deaf? Where was the politician, Donghyuck!"

"Oh, I-I couldn't find him,"

"Fuck it, at least we are safe. Let's go home, it's almost 6."

With heavy steps, he followed his cousin to the car. Something is bothering him, and he knows. It is clearly not about the mission nor the lost gadget-which clearly is important, but for his cousin.

Her back, her short hair, her height-how can he not suspects? It could be someone who's similar to her, but not her. He hoped she wasn't her-well-at least don't be something that could make her his rival. Or so he thought, he was wrong all along.

"Yo, I guess I have to go to somewhere else. Can you just drop me off anywhere later?"

"But father wants to see us, he demanded us, don't you remember?"

Donghyuck drowned in the deepest part of his brain-not working, not reacting, just plain confused and lost.

"If you're staying there not moving, I'll leave. Sucks to be you, Donghyuck."

"Fuck you, don't go!"

▫️